original costumes

A

Anonymous

hello i wonder if anyone can help me.i have a darth vader costume and a storm trooper costume which are originals which were used in the films.i would like to know how much these are worth.i got them a while back from a friend who worked at the studios.i also have a r2 d2 which was used in the films.
can anyone tell me what they think they are worth please.i am hoping they are worth more than what i paid and will say no requests to sell the darth vader as this is never going to be sold.but if the others are worth i might consider selling one.

thanks dan.

spoons

Grand Master
I wouldn't have thought three original outfits from a mutli million pound blockbuster would be worth very much :|

Best off trying your luck on ebay :p

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
spoons said:
I wouldn't have thought three original outfits from a mutli million pound blockbuster would be worth very much :|

Best off trying your luck on ebay :p

Yes...very unusual seeing how 99% of the stuff from the movies is in the Lucasfilm archives and at Skywalker ranch. :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
you not tempted then Todd, I reckon they could be yours for a couple of hundred :roll:

spoons

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
spoons said:
you not tempted then Todd, I reckon they could be yours for a couple of hundred :roll:

I will have to pass...no room with all my original Indiana Jones props I have. :wink:

:lol:

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I've got three R2's kicking around somewhere and I keep Mark Hammil in a box under the kitchen sink :wink:

Seriously, if you 'think' you have the originals, try these guys, they may be able to help: http://www.propstore.com/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_content=The+Prop+Store+of+London+Specializing+in+Genuine+Movie+Props+and+Hollywood+Costumes&utm_campaign=List+2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom