Valuation of a number of items (part 2)

A

Anonymous

Dear all,

I've got a few more items that I'd like you opinions on if I may. I realise that a picture paints a thousand words but I'm not going to post any images up initially in the hope that people can give me a rough idea based on what I've written. If there are some items where an image will help in the valuation then please do say and I'll do the honours. The items are all in mint condition unless otherwise stated.

1. Metallic Impressions Star Wars The Art Of Ralph McQuarrie 20 All-Metal Collector Cards In Tin (1996)
2. Metallic Impressions Collector Cards Series 1 - Star Wars A New Hope (1994)
3. Metallic Impressions Collector Cards Series 2 - Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back (1994)
4. Metallic Impressions Collector Cards Series 3 - Star Wars Return Of The Jedi (1995)
5. Metallic Impressions Star Wars Dark Empire Embossed Metal Collector Cards (1995)
6. Metallic Impressions Star Wars Shadows Of The Empire Embossed Metal Collector Cards (1997)
7. Star Wars Trilogy - The original Soundtrack Anthology (4 CD Set) (1993)
8. P&J Promotions Star Wars Phone Cards (8)
9. P&J Promotions The Empire Strikes Back Phone Cards (8)
10. P&J Promotions Return Of The Jedi Phone Cards (8)
11. P&J Promotions Star Wars Trilogy Telephone Card Collectors' Album (1996)
12. P&J Promotions Star Wars Phone Card Holders (8)
13. P&J Promotions The Empire Strikes Back Phone Card Holders (8)
14. P&J Promotions Return Of The Jedi Phone Card Holders (8)
15. Star Wars Chronicles by Debroah Fine & Aeon Inc. (1997)
16. Star Wars Collector Series - Han Solo & Luke Skywalker In Stormtrooper Gear (1997)
17. The Art Of Star Wars Galaxy Deluxe signed edition (416/1000)
18. Dave Dorman poster - Boba Fett Bounty Hunter 1457/1500 signed
19. Dave Dorman poster - Boba Fett Bounty Hunter 1455/1500 signed
20. Dave Dorman poster - Star Wars The Dark Empire 663/1500 signed
21. Dave Dorman poster - Star Wars The Dark Empire II 823/1500 signed
22. Dave Dorman poster - Star Wars Tales Of The Jedi Freedom Naad Uprising 916/1500 signed
23. Dave Dorman poster - Dewback Patrol 1249/1500
24. Dave Dorman poster - Star Wars The Smuggler's Moon 1266/1500

I apologise now because most if not all of these items aren't what you'd call 'vintage' and aren't what you'd call 'modern', so if a mod feels this post would be better moved to a different section please feel free to do so.

I'll be putting some items up for sale on here in the next couple of weeks. For the record I'm on eBay as chriss_uk1970 with 100% feedback so anyone dealing with me can do so in confidence.

That's about it for now. Many thanks to all who have already given me advice and valuations.

Cheers,

Chris

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom