luke gunner afa85 clear bubble unpunched!!

A

Anonymous

Hi,

What do you think guys?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400023010784

Cheers

Paul

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
rangersjedi said:
jaymassive619 said:
Nice item! Wish i had the cash spare :(

How much would you pay for it if you did? lol

Hard to say it is a nice piece and they dont come up in that condition often.

I can see the bidding on ebay reaching £200 easy even with the current climate possibly up to £300 depends on how many bidders really want it.

Unfortunately i dont get paid until 23/01/08 if you can wait till that date for payment then i'd defo bid on the item Paul.

I noticed you have set a reserve so if you do have a price in mind Paul feel free to PM me.

On a side note If you were looking for a trade i would trade heavly in your favour i.e numerous afa graded mocs for that item.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Looking a the ebay price of £338 at the mo i think you'll be leaving it on the bay! especially considering you got 4 days left you should do really really well Paul and i wish you luck with it!

Its a fantastic item and you dont get often get a gunner luke ROTJ with a clear bubble let alone afa85 i can see some very big players fighting hard for this one!

Prediction £500+

A

Anonymous

jaymassive619 said:
Looking a the ebay price of £338 at the mo i think you'll be leaving it on the bay! especially considering you got 4 days left you should do really really well Paul and i wish you luck with it!

Its a fantastic item and you dont get often get a gunner luke ROTJ with a clear bubble let alone afa85 i can see some very big players fighting hard for this one!

Prediction £500+

£500 lol i hope your right :lol:

Grant

Sith Lord
rangersjedi said:
jaymassive619 said:

Prediction £500+

£500 lol i hope your right :lol:

I think its a £200 figure. I was bidding on an 85 the similar to this one with a clear bubble and bespin sabre not just the normal sabre a while back and it was only £150 to £200.

Cheers.

Grant.

Josh

Sith Lord
LOL which one Jay the £200,£300 or £500 one! JK!I myself wasn't predicting what it would go for, I was saying what I think it was worth to me just as Grant did!But I am a cheap skate LOL!
So much for the credit crunch!!!!!It was a really nice piece though! Congratulations Paul on the sweet final price!!!

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
There is an AFA 85 Luke Gunner with straight 85 sub's (slightly higher than on Paul's Moc) on ebay for a buy it now of £195 i thinks it done the rounds for a while as well only difference a yellow bubble.

This just shows how much a premium a clear bubble commands. More so on ROTJ and POTF.

I'd be gutted if i paid loads for a clear bubble ROTJ example and in 6 months it yellowed mind!

Josh

Sith Lord
Yeah you would have to put the ****er in the deep freeze GINTER style to make sure that never happened LMAO!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom