Leia bespin gold/green neck variation

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
I have one of these and i may be selling it to a variation collector i know in denmark.

How much do these go for? its loose but in good condition with just some wear to the hands but nothing too bad.

I've been out of variations for a long time now, and didn't even realise this was a known variation lol.
I looked at the photo archive on RS, and this one has not started to go green like some do.
I've had it confirmed to the be the gold/green variant, but i haven't got a clue what they fetch.
The reverse of the neck is normal pink, but apparently the paint op was different on the front which caused some kind of reaction with the gold paint :?

She's complete btw.
gold-greenneck.jpg

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
They don't come up for sale very often so it's difficult to price and it's not a variant I was ever interested in!!

I'd ask him to make you an offer and see if you are happy with it or put it on ebay with a reserve price. Personally it's only worth about £10 but you could probably get £20 - £30 for it or more knowing some collectors!! :lol:

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
I completely agree, to me its not a true variation but according to a few people i've spoken to it is now a recognised variation.

Apparently it was a paint error or something and its only on the very early leia bespins.
Its on the RS photo archive too.

Thats why i got away from collecting variations when i did, it was getting a bit silly lol.

Its going the ebay route now anyway as the guy i was selling to forgot to tell me until today that he found another :roll:

gustie

Sith Lord
if you look at how they are painted... the GOLD paint is put on THEN the flesh paint over the top.

i consider this a paint reaction not a variant

ive seen some which are alot greener and watched one end for £130 last year on ebay tho lol

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
gustie said:
if you look at how they are painted... the GOLD paint is put on THEN the flesh paint over the top.

i consider this a paint reaction not a variant

ive seen some which are alot greener and watched one end for £130 last year on ebay tho lol

Thanks for the input mate, was gonna pm you but forgot lol.
I saw one on the Rs archive that had a dark green neck, mine has no real green at all tbh so wouldn't be worth much i guess.
I can't believe someone paid £130 for a green neck one, thats just crazy imo.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom