26 Figures.

A

Anonymous

Finally got around to photographing my old figures, can anyone give me a clue as to what would be a fair reserve to put on them (the lot in one auction).

Also, I know it's a big ask, but if anyone could help me out with any of their names it would save me a lot of trouble.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated. :D

Bollux

Grand Master
first post and want help?

do some research on ebay! :twisted:

oh and for the record, i wouldnt bother putting a reserve on them, they are all in played with condition with no weapons...they are worth pennies!

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Bollux is right they are in played with condition, discoloured and with no weapons.

I'd sell them all together on a single auction that way you may get about £30 maybe even £40 as many of them individually are worth just pennies.

Regarding a reserve any reserve on loose incomplete figures like them would put any potential buyers off.

List them at 99p start with no reserve to generate some interest and the price you will recieve will be the current market value.

Jay

A

Anonymous

tiefighterboy said:
I would be interested in the two Boba Fett's and the Loose Han carbonite.

Hey,

I'm really sorry but I've been without a computer for ages so I've only just seen this :oops:

If your still interested, I'll be putting the figures on ebay next week, will post a link in the "for sale" section on here.

Cheers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom