VALUE FOR MONEY?

browny

Jedi Master
Hello there

I recently paid a visit to my local collectables shop and the owner had a few items of interest for me,the first was 26 nien numbs with their original weapons and their blank but original mailer boxes (no bags,all loose) and their condition was by and large mint,there was 2-3 that had very minor paint rub but the rest were i would say c9 mint,his price for these was £100,is that a good deal?and out of conversation he claimed to have purchased them from mr stevenson.

The second item was a mint and very nice landspeeder collectors series version and it was fully factory sealed misb,excellent condition all round,the best vintage misb i'v ever seen for sure,his price on that was £75

I just really want to throw this out there with you guys and see if it would be value or a rip off for me,i am collecting anything vintage so it would be utilised to full effect,just not sure on the values he put on them?

Thanks for reading

stefan.

browny

Jedi Master
thanks for the responses

bollux the nien numbs are without their baggies,just literally loose and mint and i'm probably going to go for it,as you say maybe sell them as mint figures or send them to be graded either or?

capetown i really liked the look of the speeder,just not sure on the collectors edition,never really gone massive on vehicles.

i'm fairly sure he doesnt do forums etc,his shop is full of die cast cars,hornby etc...but every now and then gets his hands on some cool vintage star wars,he man,etc...

thanks again gents.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
If you do buy, post a pic and we can tell you if you did well.
You may even manage to flog a few on here

Bollux

Grand Master
I dont think i would bother with the nien nunbs there are thousands of the ugly little ****er around the world!

browny

Jedi Master
Thanks for the replies gents

I decided to go with the landspeeder and not buy the nien numbs unless he accepts my offer of £50 for the 26.

Also purchased a c3po bagged figure and a ugnaught purple smock for a fiver each from him.

Will post pictures if i knew how??any help please?i have tried... :?

Thanks again.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
There's a link................

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3221

browny

Jedi Master
Hello

Downloading those pictures is proving to be a bloody nightmare :evil: ,i thought i was semi clued up on computers but maybe not,do i need to add a code from photobucket or what? :?
I dont mean to waste anyones time but would like to get a little more involved and would appreciate the assistance.

Cheers :)

Bollux

Grand Master
you need to copy the

browny

Jedi Master
Thank you bollox,I am really pleased with it.

I shall post some more pictures later of my most recent buys,downloading those pictures certainly wasnt as easy as I had anticipated though :oops:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom