what value vc jawa afa

plantman

Sith Lord
tricky one in todays market, but i would say £250-£275 if you can find a good seller, if not then £300-£350

Andy

slim

Sith Lord
i like the idea of an afa graded example with the letter framed with it as well as a center piece of my collection !

slim

scifi_toys

Youngling
paulaura said:
The price will vary MASSIVELY depending what grade your happy with mate.

Ive seen 80 grades go for around £300 though..
they used to be more common in the early days of grading,but since they are less available,i hink you could pay more then £300 for a 80 and £450+ for an afa 85,galactables might have one but be carefull if you buy outside the eu you may end up paying1/5 more in taxes!

plantman

Sith Lord
Ive picked up my last two for £250 in mint comdition, i also bought a Lili Ledy jawa mint for £270 i think, so wait, watch, and email people for deals outside ebay, dont rush into a graded one, you may pick one up and be able to get it graded yourself for less!

plantman

Sith Lord
Definately, i bought a fake one when i first started out, real scammer on ebay, i got my money back because i paid with my credit card though :)

You learn from your mistakes, ive bought and sold some beauties, i regret selling my Toltoys jawa though.

Tank1252

Jedi Master
plantman said:
Definately, i bought a fake one when i first started out, real scammer on ebay, i got my money back because i paid with my credit card though :)

You learn from your mistakes, ive bought and sold some beauties, i regret selling my Toltoys jawa though.

I regret not buying it from you Andy! I wanna Toltoys VC jawa. I'm being quoted silly money atm...

What was wrong with the first one you bought? (he asks with a not-so-hidden agenda)

plantman

Sith Lord
Pictures were a bit poor but it looked legit, when i got it the armholes were loose, and the cape cut was awful, i was so gutted, i always look for the cape colour, thickness, armholes, make sure the cape sits up 5mm or so from the feet etc.

so gutted i was, but got my money back and kept the loose jawa as had no reponse from seller.

Tank1252

Jedi Master
Hmm... that's pretty much where i'm up to. I want one, but i'm not confident enough at the price they go for to back my knowledge & pull the trigger on one....yet!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom