Star wars is forever

Bollux

Grand Master
Any idea on value of the mail away "star wars is forever" double sided poster ?

Has the 79 figures on the back

Josh

Sith Lord
:lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Vintage-Star-Wars-Is-Forever-Mail-Away-Poster-Unused_W0QQitemZ250462439937QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a50b98a01&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177&_trkparms=|293%3A1|294%3A50

Contact the seller bollux and see if they still have it maybe :?:

Joe

Grand Master
That ebay ID is actually Bobby from RS (Sharp) he is a really good guy to deal with, sure he would sort something out for you bollux.

Joe

Grand Master
And if the name Sharp doesn't ring a bell , think back to the guy who made THAT find....

Christian

Jedi Master
Bollux said:
Sorted it now with that guy, $20 with postage. Just need a nice frame now.

Nice one Bollux - $20 shipped for that poster is a good price. Seen those go between $50-75 in past in that condition.

Christian

Joe

Grand Master
Same happened to me mate, send him a message on RS (username sharp) and he will reply, set it to send you a delivery report just in case.

He sends out really quickly but sometimes just stops talking once the deal is done.

shawn_k

Sith Lord
whiteskinnydroid said:
Same happened to me mate, send him a message on RS (username sharp) and he will reply, set it to send you a delivery report just in case.

He sends out really quickly but sometimes just stops talking once the deal is done.

I can't believe I missed this thread. I guess that's what I get for not going into this section of the forum. :)

I hope you get the poster soon Bollux. I think you did very well on that price. I sold an extra one around a year ago and from what I remember I got about $30 out of it, so I think you did pretty well. This poster looks great framed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom