AFA80 ESB MLC-3

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Hi Guys,

Don't know if you can help me on this please but ive been offered an AFA 80 ESB MLC-3 from the good ol'USA for $149.00, is this a good deal or not (not too sure about the MLC-3 availability)?
Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated :D

Kris

mlc3pic.jpg

mlc3pic2.jpg

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Kris, I only know that a near perfect sealed one will go for around £45. So you've got to ask yourself whether a plastic box is worth the extra money when the minirig box isn't that special either.

paulaura

Padawan
Its not a rare item or anyhting, so as said above, you could buy a mint sealed one much cheaper.

Depends how important the AFA thing is to you.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
If you can hold on till I get a chance to check my spreadsheet at home I can tell you what I paid for mine, but I have a funny feeling it was less than that.
Does the price include P&P?

Jukesy

Sith Lord
Thanks lads, nope price doesn't include p+p unfortunately but i have just bought something else from the seller so would have hoped he would chuck this in aswell but im glad i asked you guys. Heven't started collecting the mini-rigs yet but if the item isn't that rare then i think i shall hang on to my money, thanks again all...your comments and input is greatly appreciated :mrgreen:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Jukesy said:
Thanks lads, nope price doesn't include p+p unfortunately but i have just bought something else from the seller so would have hoped he would chuck this in aswell but im glad i asked you guys. Heven't started collecting the mini-rigs yet but if the item isn't that rare then i think i shall hang on to my money, thanks again all...your comments and input is greatly appreciated :mrgreen:

You're welcome. Now, could you give me the seller's email address? :wink:

Jukesy

Sith Lord
hehe :mrgreen: yeah if you want it....he'll be listing the item on ebay soon. To be fair i was in two minds, looking at other items so this will only save me money.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Aye, it's a bit over priced mate, especially without P&P included. Plus if your anything like me Gordon will demand you give him some more of the little money you have left, just cos he doesn't have enough to pish away! :evil: :twisted: :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom