Clipper 8D8 in C7 condition

Joe

Grand Master
Ok , I know what I paid for this and I know what I paid for the upgrade but I just want a second opinion as I was asked if it was for sale.

Not sure if I want to sell it or not but thought I would ask for a valuation from a third party (you guys ;) ) for the potential buyers sake as well as mine.

The faults are the corner creases and the bubble dings, hope the pictures show everything needed.

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
Joe, it is a great peice and will come down to rarity. I am no expert on tri logo or clipper items but i am sure some one here will chime in.

Is it exactly the same as the upgrade? If there are any variations - e.g bubble type etc then keep it as a MOC variant.

Steve

Joe

Grand Master
stevemac1976 said:
Joe, it is a great peice and will come down to rarity. I am no expert on tri logo or clipper items but i am sure some one here will chime in.

Is it exactly the same as the upgrade? If there are any variations - e.g bubble type etc then keep it as a MOC variant.

Steve

Hey Steve, it's exactly the same as the upgrade only worse condition :( I actually bought it in the thinking that I wouldn't find another, 3 months later I got the AFA 80 :?

So they are both exactly the same!

spoons

Grand Master
I'd guess £35 tops - the sticker's nice but it depends on whether anyone is really after one.

Joe

Grand Master
spoons said:
I'd guess £35 tops - the sticker's nice but it depends on whether anyone is really after one.

Thanks Mr Sensible :)

As for your valuation Weasel - :shock:
:lol:

spoons

Grand Master
Joe said:
spoons said:

Thanks Mr Sensible :)

As for your valuation Weasel - :shock:
:lol:

how does that compare to what you paid?

Joe

Grand Master
Well I got a good deal actually from a good friend on RS, he actually sold it to me for the price he bought it (and it wasn't advertised as a clipper when he bought it)

Your valuation was about the same as what I thought considering character and condition, thanks mate :)

spoons

Grand Master
Joe said:
Well I got a good deal actually from a good friend on RS, he actually sold it to me for the price he bought it (and it wasn't advertised as a clipper when he bought it)

Your valuation was about the same as what I thought considering character and condition, thanks mate :)

Very nice :wink: and no problem :)

revilluk

Padawan
i expect you own all known examples joe, so there must be loads of buyers. then again its 8D8!

Joe

Grand Master
revilluk said:
i expect you own all known examples joe, so there must be loads of buyers. then again its 8D8!

Oi, don't piss me off :lol: :lol:

Well anyone trying to complete a full set of MOC or a ROTJ set will HAVE to buy him, and truth be told there is someone who keeps beating me to things... I won't name names but I still don't know if he is focusing on the character or just trying to piss me off :lol: :evil:

Joe

Grand Master
Oh and I own 2 of 3 that I have seen at least (there are a few out there but not heard of more than 5 at the mo)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Joe said:
Well anyone trying to complete a full set of MOC or a ROTJ set will HAVE to buy him, and truth be told there is someone who keeps beating me to things... I won't name names but I still don't know if he is focusing on the character or just trying to piss me off :lol: :evil:

Is there another 8D8 focus collector? Not taking the piss, actually genuinely interested to know.

Joe

Grand Master
Not sure yet, the same person got 3 things I wanted this year, go figure lol

Unless they are buying things to flog to me!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Your ****ed either way!
Unless they realise you won't pay them a premium for buying things you were bidding on, but in that case will they then sell the items to you at the original price/a price your willing to pay?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom