Rebel Command Center

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Hi guys, it's me again. 8)

How much should I pay for a mint unused Rebel Command Center playset with inserts and everything? The only thing is that 2 of the 3 baggies are no longer sealed (Luke and R2). Are they easily replaceable?

Cheers, Emiel

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hi Emiel,

I think between £150-£250GBP would be around the right price for one,maybe less depending on how many people are fighting over it.As for the figures,i don't know if they could be easily replaced.

Here's one on ebay usa complete with the figures :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VTG-ESB-Star-Wars-Rebel-Command-Center-W-Action-Figures_W0QQitemZ250495719841QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a52b559a1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Mantooth36 said:
Hi Emiel,

I think between £150-£250GBP would be around the right price for one,maybe less depending on how many people are fighting over it.As for the figures,i don't know if they could be easily replaced.

Here's one on ebay usa complete with the figures :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VTG-ESB-Star-Wars-Rebel-Command-Center-W-Action-Figures_W0QQitemZ250495719841QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a52b559a1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Yeah mate that's the one I was asking about. Hope a there won't be a bidding war but the early signs are not encouraging.

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Hi Emiel,

Both the luke hoth and r2 sensorscope are easy to pick up bagged.
The earth have r2 baggies for sale @ $18, luke hoth often appears on ebay for around £20.

Del

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
**Delboy75** said:
Hi Emiel,

Both the luke hoth and r2 sensorscope are easy to pick up bagged.
The earth have r2 baggies for sale @ $18, luke hoth often appears on ebay for around £20.

Del

Thanks Del, I'll keep that in mind when bidding.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom