Kenner Canadian 12 back Chewbacca Carded Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triolag

Padawan
Hiya,
As it seems the carded figure i have is legit and not a fake i`m planning to send it off to have it regraded and resealed. The problem i have is i dont have a clue what its worth so can insure it properly in the post. Pretty sure i paid £70 for it many years ago but have a feeling might be worth more than that now.

Was thinking of sending it off to UKG to get it graded in preference to AFA as just personally not to keen on the idea of sending things overseas as just think a lot more could go wrong or more chance to get lost.

It previously got graded by a company in the US called Plastic dreams which by the sound of it predates AFA and it was graded at 9.6 although dont think it will get quite that grade by current standards.

The card lie`s perfectly flat, no scratches, very very minor edge wear, has the bit of card in the hole still, has part of a price lable still attached which doesnt look to nice (think i should try and remove it? can i without damaging the card or best to just leave it on there), perfectly clear bubble no dings the only fault can see is where the bubble was put on ever so slightly pulled some of the color off the card. It`s a Kenner Canadian 12 back Chewbacca card not sure if the fact its Canadian has any difference on the rarity of the card.

Anyway what do you think its value is ?

Pics of the card bellow and thanks to all who offer advice :)

12bkfront1.jpg

12bkfront2.jpg

12bkback1.jpg

12bkback2.jpg

12bkcert.jpg

12bkfront3.jpg

12bkfront4.jpg

12bkback3.jpg

12bkback4.jpg

12bkbub1.jpg

12bkbub2.jpg

12bklabel.jpg

12bk12bk.jpg

12bkside.jpg

Triolag

Padawan
Not really planning on selling it just want to know its value so know what value to insure it as when i post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom