Can Anyone Help?

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Im just wondering if anyone can give me any guidence to the aproximate value of the following:

Star Wars Return of the Jedi Portfolio By Ralph Mc Quarrie, It was purchased in the 70's to the best of my knowledge. It has all twenty numbered pictures and they're still enclosed in the original cardboard binder. The photographs are pristine but the binder is a little tatty. The only other information i can see is a code on the bottom left which is 345-30961-8-995, And Trademarks of Lucasfilm Lyd (LFL) Used under authorisation. Cover Printed in USA. I would be most gratful of any information. Thanks in Advance.
Kind Regards
Hayley

A

Anonymous

Mean boy!! lol,should i take it, that they're not worth much to anyone but me then?? My nan used to run a picture house and was given these when the film was shipped there. We found them yesterday in her loft, with a 6ft chewie advertising the film (he's seen better days). All i really want to know is are they worth anything to a collector as they will just be put back in her loft for another 20 + years.
Thanks for your reply though x

Joe

Grand Master
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ralph-McQuarrie-Return-of-the-Jedi-Portfolio_W0QQitemZ330369414618QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH?hash=item4ceb8d35da#ht_500wt_1182

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ralph-McQuarrie-Return-of-the-Jedi-Portfolio_W0QQitemZ220496870550QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH?hash=item3356a33c96#ht_500wt_1182

Although it's not rare you could aim for somewhere in between these two prices.

If it was my Nan's then I would keep it, maybe that's because I like Star Wars though :mrgreen: I guess if it was a box of barbie dolls or a few knitting pattern books I might think otherwise!

A

Anonymous

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your quick reponse, I think your absolutely right in regards to putting them back in the loft, there are scripts and other items relating to the star wars films, figures etc up there so im going to box them up properly and leave them for the next generation to discover. Thanks Again.
Kind Regards
Hayley

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom