A freind in need

chazgreentooth

Jedi Knight
I have just been given a star wars collection to sell! I have an ESB poster with COA with everyones signature, two figure cases too! The first case is just a Vader with loose figures, some are beaters.... the second is a vinyl looking case in very good condition with all the stickers and sheets in unused condition full of mint figures. There is also the best Blue Snag I have ever seen! It is so mint! How much should I charge? lol

He has loads more too! He has left me with this lot to get valued before I start sellin it :lol:

chazgreentooth

Jedi Knight
OK I am gonna list this Blkue Snag seperate from the case at £120 OBO? The case and figures at £160 OBO. The Vader case and beater figs can run at an auction and I think the poster at £550 OBO sounds about right.

Please feel free to put me straight on any of my prices, I struggle to sell things I never paid for myself! I dont really know what to charge! :lol:

IMG_1282.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1275.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1292.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1296.jpg

chazgreentooth

Jedi Knight
Whats does a working AT-AT with inserts and a tidy box go for? Chin guns are original, makes a noise and they move when you press the button. The light works too! lol

I also need a price on an ESB Falcon without inserts, missing ball and instructions with a fairly good box. There is a ROTJ one also missing the ball but with instructions I have to shift too. I have a speeder bike missing the tray and flaps, box is average condition and a scout walker without inserts but has instructions and is in fully working order and complete.

It would be great if a few of you could give me a rough idea on price so I can list them, once again its a case of not knowing what to charge as they have been given to me.

I just took all the bloody pictures and F@#KING deleted them, please dont ask for photos until tomorrow :evil:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
No idea of price Chaz, but that AT looks great. I can't see you struggling to shift that.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Dont think you would find the Foreign logo one on ebay US....But in US dollars it could go as high as $400-$600. Just an estimate. 8)...could be more as I think the box is in really nice shape.

DarthStanley

Sith Lord
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
Dont think you would find the Foreign logo one on ebay US....But in US dollars it could go as high as $400-$600. Just an estimate. 8)...could be more as I think the box is in really nice shape.

You're right TFB,i forgot about it being a foreign boxed one! :oops:

spoons

Grand Master
Chaz there's a similar AT-AT on ebay at the moment with a BIN of £109. It's complete but not in as good nick as yours, I've just had a best offer of £65 refused :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom