Anyone Help

the hesler

Padawan
I know im still learning but believe I have come on a long way in my selecting and understanding thanks to you guys here but Im calling on help again.

I just bought a Hoth 65B ROTJ but the only over 65 palitoy Back I have to compare it to regarding its authenticy is a perfect 65 Back palitoy C3P0. Can anyone look at the photos and reassure me its not fake. my main concerns is that the card is not as glossy to the feel and also the bubble has a kind of round seal disc (is this a normal thing?) Just got ripped on my first buy and need some reassurance if its fake then its a good one but can anyone help ???

Best

The Hoth

spoons

Grand Master
looks good to me Hoth - but really you need to post slightly sharper shots to be sure. it looks in great condition :)

the hesler

Padawan
need to get a decnet camera out its the disc shape on the bubble im a bit wary bout can you make that out? bout the size of one of them a4 punche machines

Ill try get better qual pic

The hoth

spoons

Grand Master
is the disc at the bottom?

I've not seen that before but my 65 Han is a double stem bubble, so that bit isn't there. The rest of the bubble looks fine - you should be ok, the disc is probably just a mould mark/stamp

I got worried when I saw an 02 stamp on a Kenner bubble only to find out it was just a mould stamp.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom