Cloud City Framed Poster

A

Anonymous

This is a poster from the original video release of TESB featuring Ralph Macquarrie's brilliant painting of Cloud City. I have had this since new and has been laminated and framed with reflective glass. This is an unsigned original poster measuring 17" X 32" with the frame being much larger. My favourite feature of this poster are the words in bold "Available on VHS & Beta" under the CBS Fox video logo. There is also slight damage in the bottom right corner (can be seen as 5 white blemishes). The photo does not show the colour as well as the real thing but rest assured it looks spectacular in the flesh. From what I can tell this is ultra rare and I might be persuaded to sell.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Welcome to the Forum.

Why exactly are you here?

Are you looking for a valuation? That is the section you've posted in.

Or are you looking to be 'persuaded' to sell? :roll:

If so.......

1) You've posted in the wrong section

2) No one is going to persuade you to sell. Either you want to sell or you don't

3) You are new to the forum. Probably best to introduce yourself before trying to sell anything. You'll have far more luck that way.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply, It seems to me that this site is more for figurines etc. but who knows. Yes, I am interested in selling but posted this deliberately in Valuation FOR a valuation. I don't know how it works or who might even value this. Im a Virgin feeling out the lay of the land :D more so to see what interest this may garner before taking the next step.

Bollux

Grand Master
If u laminated it then I imagine it's worth **** all!

What a crying shame because I think it's actually pretty cool but it's now not in it's original state which is what collectors want....sadly you've made it into a table mat!

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
If u laminated it then I imagine it's worth **** all!

What a crying shame because I think it's actually pretty cool but it's now not in it's original state which is what collectors want....sadly you've made it into a table mat!

Got to agree its wasn't worth a great deal anyway but now that its laminated its effectively been destroyed in terms of been a collectible.

Jay

A

Anonymous

Oh well... if its not worth anything (and video release posters don't have much value anyway) I'll just keep it then, its friggen handsome and its a fantastic talking point for new visitors to my studio.

sith-smith

Grand Master
Grey said:
Oh well... if its not worth anything (and video release posters don't have much value anyway) I'll just keep it then, its friggen handsome and its a fantastic talking point for new visitors to my studio.

Well to me, those last two points should be enough to want to keep it, regardless of value 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom