Display arena

des1000

Youngling
Hi all, cool forum you have here! :)
I have just bought a job lot of Star Wars item off someone and it came with Empire strikes back display arena i have not seen or can find anything out about it apart from this video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxhUPH4nwek

Does anyone know how rare they are and what price they would fetch if i were to sell it?
Many thanks Des1000

aussiejames

Sith Lord
If it is complete ( 6 L shape bases? and the 4 double sided cards) 25 pounds. It is a little bit harder to find than the original display stand but not rare at all.

Idefix13

Padawan
I guess it should have 4 (not 6) L shaped plastic bases to be complete (and of course the 4 cardboard backdrops).

Or am I wrong?

Uli

des1000

Youngling
Thanks for the replys, i only have 4 bases and 4 cards and it only shows 4 bases in the instructions and on the commercial, so it probably is only 4 bases from the look of things.
Cheers :)

Idefix13

Padawan
No problem - hey how about introducing yourself a bit...

...where are you from?
...what are your collecting goals?
...and so on...

a few pictures of your collection would be cool also.

Uli

des1000

Youngling
Hi Uli,
Well i'm from Greater manchester in England and i'm not so much of a collector(at the moment), although i have held onto my SW toys from my childhood, about 70 figures and 7 vehicles.
The display arena was in with a collection of SW items that i bought with the intent to sell on, i have about 100 figures, some last 17 including yak face, dignitary, luke in stormtrooper outfit, luke in poncho and about 20 vehicles some boxed like the Falcon, rebel transporter, AT ST, X-WING,Speeder bike and others lose b-wing, y wing, snow speeder, ect, not to sure what price they go for yet as i am having to watch a few on ebay to get a rough idea.

Thanks Des

Idefix13

Padawan
Ah - ok. If you can post pictures of your FS itmes, a few of us for sure can help you with pricing your stuff.

If you have any posters or catalogs or instructions for sale feel free to pm me.

Uli

des1000

Youngling
Thank you, i will try to get some pics up tomorrow and i do have some posters that i have had for years, just found them again a couple of weeks ago, i will check them out and get back to you Uli.
Des

des1000

Youngling
Here's some pic of the figures.....

midwinter035.jpg

midwinter038.jpg

midwinter036.jpg

midwinter034.jpg

midwinter033.jpg

midwinter032.jpg

midwinter037.jpg

Thanks Des

des1000

Youngling
All these figures and some others will be going on ebay but i'm not to sure what price i should be asking for the Yak Face figure, it is mint apart from one small paint fleck missing on the end of the foot nearest to R2D2 on the pic(end of toes region,can hardly see it), could anyone give me a rough price please.

Cheers

Joe

Grand Master
aussiejames said:
50 pounds.

Can't argue there, it'll sell within the first day for 50 quid, if you find its weapon (if you have it - hint hint use a nikto staff ;) ) then perhaps 60-70 (for some reason if its in the hand of a yak it sky rockets :lol: )

50 will get it sold though :)

des1000

Youngling
Thanks Guys, £50 sounds about right, just seen one end on ebay for £59 and there is a loose one with weapon on a BN for £82......If anyone is interested in any figures or vehicles please let me know.

Thanks Des

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom