Boxed A- Wing

e30318is

Sith Lord
Hi, as the title suggests whats the value of a C7ish boxed Droids A-wing ship? I understand the value is determind by completeness: im not sure if the vehicle has inserts and instructions, so a price with and a price without would be great :oops:
I really don't have a clue with this, i only ever see mint ones, ($400-600 or loose incomplete ones for 30-80 on ebay.com)
Im yet to see one on uk ebay. I take it they are "rare"? (Rare compared to other boxed ships!)
Any help would be great!
Cheers, Ed

phreatobite

Jedi Master
Is the ship itself complete: all three legs spring-out when push underneath is pressed, canopy intact, both sides guns still attached and straight?

e30318is

Sith Lord
I presume it is, i have a friend who has a few pieces stashed away from his youth, he says everything is complete and working.
Im yet to see it, but im due to this weekend! He has a fair few pieces to sell, including a boxed Death Star Space Station and a load of boxed ships, mini rigs, etc etc etc. If we can agree a price il post some pictures asap!
I have never seen a DSSS on ebay so god knows what the value of that is?

I don't want to rip him off, but i don't want to pay over the odds either :D
Cheers, Ed

sith-smith

Grand Master
Rarity is a funny word and one that is over used in the star wars toy collecting world.

DCP_0004_1.jpg

An A-wing became a very sort after piece in the early 2000's They could go for £400+ easily, as everyone wanted one in the UK and they were certainly not the most common vehilce having had a very limited release.

I would say in UK terms £2-300 for a nice boxed one, complete with inserts and instructions/map is a fair price

as for the Death star, it really depends which version...........The cardboard dome or the plastic/cardboard Tower.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom