MODEL TREM

Master Drow

Padawan
Hello my friends. I´m selling out my small collection and i have two model trem figures with their original boxes from 1st generation of Model Trem: a C-3PO full painted and in amazing condition without any damage and a luke skywalker full painted and in amazing condition also but with a damaged lightsaber.

I was looking around and i only saw a Darth Vader on ebay with the same conditions of my Luke. My C-3PO i can safely say that it´s the best C-3PO model trem you will be able to see around to sell on these days.

I would like to know if anyone could help me out to have an idea about the value of these figures. :wink:

Thanks in advance for the help.

jimmymindtricks

Jedi Master
ive got no idea , bro on these ive seen others for sale , but i think , the value might be different from charakter to charakter

stu will probebly step up with some info for ya, but in the meanwhile

if you do find a biker scout trem , i will be happy to make an nic offer( sorry stu , lol )

greets jimmy , btw , are you on other forums , you got some feedback on selling items

because to be honest i never dealt with people from brazil and it does sound kinda scetchy ,

some wont even buy from spain or ship to spain ia sure you can understand this

good luck and if you do know your price let me know iam verry interested , might be trade bait for a biker lol

Master Drow

Padawan
Hey jimmy. Unfortunatelly looks like model trem figures are pretty rare to find since they were sold only in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in the end of 70´s. I dont know anyone else who still have them. I won these two figures when i had 4 years old and my mother thought it was not a good "toy" for a 4 years old child so she kept it away from me until i was older. I confess that i had low interest on them because they´re made by lead so i always preserved them on their original boxes, that explains the reason they´re so preserved. :D

I´m selling some other items on ebay to increase my feedback there. Ebay was not so good to brazilians because move the money from paypal to a brazilian bank was hard and expensive since paypal didnt transfer directly, but looks like paypal decided to expand to Latin America on the end of the last year and they started to transfer money directly to brazilian banks without taxes, so i think that decision will make more brazilians come and use ebay to sell and buy things. :wink:

burnsy

Sith Lord
Hi,

Are you able to get any photos of the Trems with their boxes?

If I get an idea of their condition and the condition of the boxes I may be able to help you with prices.

The two you have are not that rare compared to some other Trems but the 3PO does have different variations so it would be great to see which one you have.

It's great to hear you have had them since your childhood 8)

Master Drow

Padawan
Ok here we go, 1st C-3PO

AP1000395.jpg

AP1000397.jpg

AP1000398.jpg

AP1000399.jpg

AP1000400.jpg

AP1000401.jpg

AP1000402.jpg

AP1000404.jpg

AP1000405.jpg

AP1000406.jpg

AP1000407.jpg

AP1000408.jpg

AP1000409.jpg

AP1000410.jpg

AP1000411.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
I like that 3-PO he has to be one of the most accurate trems. I'd say around £150 for Luke and a bit more for 3PO, but its a while since I bought my trem.

Master Drow

Padawan
A collector from USA told me yesterday model trems are around $500-$800, but he saw some sold to $1000 last year. I sent him the pics to see what he will say about them. Ebay has two listed on $1000 each from different sellers right now, so i really dont know what´s a fair price for 3PO and Luke. :?

burnsy

Sith Lord
I think you'll be waiting a long time to sell them at those prices, that is the reason why the snaggletooth Trem has sat on eBay for so long (3 months).

Snaggletooth at a $1000 is way overpriced even though it is in immaculate condition and the seller knows it. I have spoken to him about it and he does not really have any desire to sell it he's just hoping a newbie might think it's worth that.

Boxed, complete and in good condition could fetch $500-600 but for the more rare Trems. The two you have are not that rare even though they are very nice.

To put in perspective I picked up a boxed trem with original weapon up off RS a week ago for $200 which included shipping cost.

Master Drow

Padawan
I dont want to sell them with prices out of reality. I just want a fair price on them, and i really would like to see someone who really take care of them to buy both. These two figures are my first star wars figures and i think they´re the first "action figures" i won when i was a kid as far as i remember. :(

Do u think i can get $400-500 ($200 on Luke and $ 300 on 3PO) on them both? Or Is it still expensive? I want to list them on ebay but my idea is set a reasonable price to start.

jimmymindtricks

Jedi Master
ahh trems , you got to love a lead toy painted with toxic paint

can you believe rocket firing fett was taken off the market and these didnt

somebody do me a favor and post a pic of a trem biker scout

cant remember ever seeing one in anyones collection

i truelly think this item will be the last piece i'll find when iam at the end of my focus
that is if i will find one , and thats a big IF
rare as all ****

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom