Any 12" Vintage Experts out there?

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
I have a potential opportunity to buy some vintage 12" dolls from a friend. He is not into collecting any more and does not use any forums. He has quite a few of them and has offered them to me but wants me to make him an offer. I am not really up to speed on the prices for them.

If there are any experts out there i would appreciate prices on all of the 12" dolls (all of which come with there boxes in varying condition - although mostly C8 and not sealed, there is also one or two that are denys fisher rather than kenner. I would like to compile a list of all of the dolls MIB, with prices for Kenner/Denys fisher. I will then take that to him and show him what you experts say and offer him somewhere around that. My intentions will be to buy and flip straight out for sale.

If i do not sort a deal with him i may offer to sell them on his behalf with me taking a small cut. So, could you come up with some prices for the following in C8 MIB condition, complete and a price for Kenner/Denys Fisher.

IG88
Chewbacca
Fett
Ben Kenobi
Jawa
R2
C3PO
Stormie
Vadar
Solo
Leia
Luke

Thanks

Steve

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom