Lili Ledy Vintage Figures

A

Anonymous

Hi, this is the first time i'm posting on this forums and i was hoping to get some good advice from experienced collectors.

I have a 40 figure lot of vintage Lili Ledy Star Wars figures 1983 edition and i recently was made an offer by a local collectionist (I live in Mexico) and before i decide to sell, i would like to get opinions on if the price i'm being offered is good enough for the characteristics of the lot i own (while all figures are in their respective bubbles some of them are open or the cardboard shows some damage; on the other hand, a number of 20 figures or so are in a very good state).

Since i don't know where to begin or what kind of characteristics collectors base the price on, could you give me some advice on what kind of info to post so that you can help me price these figures?

I would really appreciate any tips i could get!

Thanks in advance

Ariel from Mexico

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
As with everything price will depend on condition. By the sounds of it you have some nice carded figures, a few that are loose/with their cardback and a few just loose. All of these have a particular rarity and people will pay a good sum of money for them.

My advice for us to assist you would be to take some high res pics and post them here for us to lok at and then we should be able to assign some prices to individual items and/or the whole collection.

Steve

A

Anonymous

Thank you all for your prompt response!

I'll make sure to post some high res pictures between today and tomorrow so you can give me your opinions.

For now, let me ask you:

These collector i'm in touch with has offered me about 2000 US Dollars for 7 figures: Luke skywalker (jedi outfit), han solo (classic outfit, laser gun included), c3p0, stormtrooper, yoda, chewbacca and obi wan kenobi.

Do you think this offer is fair? those figures are in pristine condition, however i'll be posting pics of them as well

Thank your for your time and advice!!

I'll keep you posted

A

Anonymous

Joe said:
If you have a carded 8D8 - let me know 8)

As a matter of fact i do, and it's in a pretty good shape. I'll post pictures as soon as possible!!

Thanks for your interest!!

:)

Joe

Grand Master
That $2000 would be too high for loose figures and probably too low for carded figures.

Are they loose or carded? (or loose with cards?)

Pictures will be great :D

Can't wait to see that 8D8!

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
olmecus said:
For now, let me ask you:

These collector i'm in touch with has offered me about 2000 US Dollars for 7 figures: Luke skywalker (jedi outfit), han solo (classic outfit, laser gun included), c3p0, stormtrooper, yoda, chewbacca and obi wan kenobi.

I guess your talking about carded examples here because no collector would offer that amount for those 7 figures loose.
But that price is way to low if they are all carded.

But before i talk about values off the figures, i need to see in what condition they are in.
So get in touch with some photos.

Cheers, Dennis.

jedi_rebel

Padawan
If your talking about carded Ledy figures I think $2000 is way too little :shock:

Can't wait to see the pics.

Your better off selling them to one of the collectors on this board for their true value than getting ripped off. :D

{edit spelling mistake :oops: }

Josh

Sith Lord
LOL Everyones new best friend! :roll:
Welcome aboard Ariel and good luck with your sale buddy..would love to see some pics of what you have carded!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom