vintage vinyal jawa

jodacast

Youngling
hi i have a loose vintage vinyale jawa loose know been to plaices i know deal with these items forbidden planet and cinama world and also spoken and showed it to loads of collectors i know and they all say its real how much can i get for it and where to sell it been trying ebay but not working it has rough and smoth side and also has what looks like the cross stitching know would put pitches on but how do i do it know got it on ebay with pics 110503003186

spoons

Grand Master
jodacast said:
hi i have a loose vintage vinyale jawa loose know been to plaices i know deal with these items forbidden planet and cinama world and also spoken and showed it to loads of collectors i know and they all say its real how much can i get for it and where to sell it been trying ebay but not working it has rough and smoth side and also has what looks like the cross stitching know would put pitches on but how do i do it know got it on ebay with pics 110503003186

£150-£200 if it's real, but your photos are so blurry that no-one is going to think its real. The colour looks off too - so i'd say £4.99

Joe

Grand Master
Hold the camera steady ? :)

Tripod, Macro setting?

I would too agree with the others, looks like a cut down kenobi cape to me, worth pretty much nothing.

jodacast

Youngling
is there any one i can see to get it very fied by people how know them as been forbiden planet and cinama world and they both said it was a original it cant be a obi wan cape as the arm holes are extremley tight .i live in essex any one around this way in the no

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom