Harbert R2-D2 (C1P8)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
No picture yet, but I was curious as to the value and rarity of this guy. Mine is in what I consider C7/8 condition due to a side dent on the bubble and what I consider a light surface tear on the Star wars logo and a small amount on the name plate, other wise in really good shape.

Joe

Grand Master
Honestly I have no idea Todd, never seen one for sale before and after a bit of searching there really isn't much to go on.

I suppose you saw the brianstoys AFA 60 they had? I personally think its worth more than what that was advertised at (you know the game though, whatever seems cheap is not for sale and the rest is over priced :roll: ) I would pay more for one if I wanted one and it was in good condition, I really like Harbert figures.

However if you do want to sell it at that AFA 60 price - Let me know ;)

benbob

Padawan
I would need to see pictures first but I would say it sounds more C7 than C8 due to the tear on the front being on the logo and it's probably worth around the £200 mark. I would like to see pictures if possible 8)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
benbob said:
I would need to see pictures first but I would say it sounds more C7 than C8 due to the tear on the front being on the logo and it's probably worth around the £200 mark. I would like to see pictures if possible 8)

I agree, as I was going to put a buy it now of $400, which is the same with conversion. :wink: Pics up this weekend as I am busy and lazy. :D

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
I could not get pics to load in my photobucket,........so I said **** it and listed it. I will end this for any of you at the buy it now price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160414040752

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom