parker brothers star wars

A

Anonymous

Hi, I have a parker brothers return of the jedi (battle at sarlacc's pit game) dated 1983, just wondering if this has any value. If you can help then thanks

aussiejames

Sith Lord
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Star-Wars-Battle-at-Sarlaccs-pit-board-game-minis-X-2_W0QQitemZ350354757547QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SILF:SG:103
worth a lunch at Macdonalds :p

A

Anonymous

I will just bin it then like all the rest of star wars stuff should be! enjoy your masturbation sessions and for christ sake buy some deodorant

ctscanman68

Padawan
geordieracer1212 said:
I will just bin it then like all the rest of star wars stuff should be! enjoy your masturbation sessions and for christ sake buy some deodorant

WTF??? Did I miss something here?
A well respected member on this forum gives you an answer to your question and you leave a response like that?
If you're on here to just start arguments and aggravate people, you're the one that needs to evaluate you're life and personal hygiene!

aussiejames

Sith Lord
ctscanman68 said:
WTF??? Did I miss something here?
A well respected member on this forum ...
LOL I don't know about well respected, I do smell & there's nothing wrong with a bit of self love. I think geordieracer is trying to chat me up :wink:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Little jerk didn't get the answer he wanted so he threw his dummy out of the pram.
Perhaps if he had a better command of the english language or vastly improved grammar he might have made more of an impact.

You bastard aussiejames. You better tell me my stuff's worth loads of money when i ask you for a valuation!! :lol:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
geordieracer1212 said:

**** OFF YOU STUPID **** AND SHOVE THAT BOARD GAME UP YOUR MOMS ASS.

spoons

Grand Master
I love these guys that think they can retire on some cardboard - it's a great game though :mrgreen:

Joe

Grand Master
Ill give you two hundred quid for it if you come deliver it personally big boy ;)

burnsy

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
geordieracer1212 said:

TFB, you getting kinky again?

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
burnsy said:
tiefighterboy said:
geordieracer1212 said:

TFB, you getting kinky again?

No as he stated I just want to masturbate....well at least to videos of his wife...like this one..........
tumblr_kyvi0wWaEy1qabl3d.gif

jimmymindtricks

Jedi Master
damn that vid , at first i was like wtf

then i started to look at the expression on her face , and iam laughing my ass off

great post ,

and james , get some deo buddy :wink: but be carefull not to use it while mastrubation :eek:

jimmymindtricks

Jedi Master
on another note , i remeber seeing a loose cardback with a parker sticker on it

think it was a tri logo , havent seen any others on any forum

is this legit or did someone put the sticker on it

just wanne find out if there is a bikerscout around with that black and white parker sticker

tigerham

Sith Lord
No as he stated I just want to masturbate....well at least to videos of his wife...like this one..........
tumblr_kyvi0wWaEy1qabl3d.gif
[/quote]

Nah man, thats an old pic... she's slimmed down recently.

WOMAN.gif

Saw her jus a few days ago, she makes a mean custard cream and she told me he likes it when she sits on his face and shits in his mouth. Always thought those Geordie's were a bit different!

YOU ****IN' SMALL MINDED ****!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom