That 70's blanket

A

Anonymous

Hello all,

sorry for my first post being a valuation request .. but after stupidly selling my entire Star wars toy collection, I've become obssesed with not selling anything until I have an idea of it's worth.

I literally had everything; all figures, the blue droid factory, cardboard Death Star playset, etc... my auntie used to work at Palitoy and she got me loads of stuff cheap and/or faulty seconds (ie the goldmine stuff!!) I sold the lot for £100, because I wanted a ZX Spectrum. (they seemed much cooler in 1984)

I'm still smarting from it, and I have kept a tight grip on everything Star Wars ever since!

Anyway, while over Mum's house today she asked me to get something from the loft and I found (amongst other things) an old Star Wars blanket - which I assume must be from the 70's.

Just curious if it's worth anything/something. Clickable Pic below...
4757982615_a4939b16f2_m.jpg

thanks in advance for any help :)

Al

spoons

Grand Master
Hi Al,

Shame about selling your original toys, I sold all mine to buy bmx stuff back in the day :roll:

No idea about the blanket, but similar age curtains pop up fairly often and they go for £5 to £10

Good luck with the sale

PGowdy

Grand Master
Hi Al,
Selling all that stuff off for a hundred quid.... Ouch!!
I used to have that exact bed cover when i was a kid. No idea what it's worth, sorry. I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you tho.
Good luck with it.

Pete.

shrek

Padawan
i had a duvet set and curtains when i was a kid but mine was red from rotj i think shame they dont make king size ones so i could get one now :D

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your help and suggestions so far.

When my wife saw me bringing it down from the loft she said ' you're not bringing that home are you...?' I think she thought I might have tried putting it on our bed :D

As it is I think I might just hold onto it a bit longer (once bitten..), and I'm sure the curtains must be about somewhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom