Snowspeeder, Wampa, Yak Face, Dagobah, Posters...

Discobob83

Padawan
Hi guys,

I'm new here, but I'e been on the TIG forum for a few months now and done numerous deals with members there.

I'm about to list a few things and there's some stuff in there where I'm really not sure of it's value. I know nothing here is especially rare or valuable and with some items I have a very approx idea of value. Any input is hugely appreciated! :D

Palitoy Snowspeeder: Complete (inc. Harpoon & Block) Working Electrics, Original box and instructions. There are no major blocks of discolouration, but there are some yellow marks (mainly along the edges)

Wampa - Complete In Box, No Inserts/Instructions. Wampa Torso has some yellowing (It's actually the least yellowed of the 10 or so I have) minor paint loss on hands.

Yak Face - Complete with weapon but has paint loss on hands and shoulders.

Dagobah - Missing Levitation Arm. Swamp is heavily deteriorated. Otherwise complete, working and nice condition.

Posters - Double-sided ESB Toy Catalog poster + Single-Sided Tri-Logo ROTJ Toy Catalog poster.

Modern Figures - I know these shouldn't really be here, but was hoping someone wouldn't mind an approx value (I know these will be low value, but like 50p a figure low or £2 a figure low?)

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome to the SWF Jeremy. :)

Now to business.

Snowspeeder: £45-55
Wampa: £20-30
Yak: £40
Dagobah Set: £15-25
Poster ESB: £5-10
Poster ROTJ: £3-7

Don't know about the modern figures, sorry.

Emiel

Discobob83

Padawan
Capetown said:
Welcome to the SWF Jeremy. :)

Now to business.

Snowspeeder: £45-55
Wampa: £20-30
Yak: £40
Dagobah Set: £15-25
Poster ESB: £5-10
Poster ROTJ: £3-7

Don't know about the modern figures, sorry.

Emiel

Hey Emiel,

Thanks so much man!! You're the only one to reply on any of the three forums so I really, really appreciate it. Especially as you gave me advice on all the stuff.

Thanks for the welcome as well! :)

You're a legend mate !

-Jeremy

PGowdy

Grand Master
Welcome to the forum Discobob,

Not experienced enough to give you valuations on these but Yaks are selling really well on ebay at the moment. The last 3 i watched sold for over 50 and a couple were incomplete.
Good luck with it.

Pete.
:wink:

Discobob83

Padawan
PGowdy said:
Welcome to the forum Discobob,

Not experienced enough to give you valuations on these but Yaks are selling really well on ebay at the moment. The last 3 i watched sold for over 50 and a couple were incomplete.
Good luck with it.

Pete.
:wink:

Hi Pete,

Thanks for the welcome! :)

That's interesting about the Yak Faces (that was a really strange thing to type) I might try ebay. Tbh I'd be happy with anything over £30 so may try a buy-it-now on ebay and see what happens.

Thanks again

-J

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah, 35-40ish is much more normal a price for a collector but ebay tends to fluctuate from month to month.
I saw an r2 sell for over £200 a couple of weeks back. On another day it'll sell for 60.
At least if you sell it on here you know it's going to a good home. :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome on board, try PM'ing Tatsie on here. He has a Yak fetish and may be interested.

Discobob83

Padawan
PGowdy said:
Yeah, 35-40ish is much more normal a price for a collector but ebay tends to fluctuate from month to month.
I saw an r2 sell for over £200 a couple of weeks back. On another day it'll sell for 60.
At least if you sell it on here you know it's going to a good home. :wink:

Hi,

Sorry for the slow reply. I didn't realise there'd been any more responses on this thread. I don't think I have my notifications set correctly?

The Yak Face sold within about a hour of putting it on ebay (BIN of £35)

But I know what you mean about going to a good home. Luckily, he appears to be going to a Star Wars fan in Australia so he gets to travel, meet Sheilas etc...

-J

Discobob83

Padawan
weasel said:
Welcome on board, try PM'ing Tatsie on here. He has a Yak fetish and may be interested.

Hi,

Thanks for the welcome!

Also thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I'd listed and sold him on ebay before I saw this, but if I get another one, I'll defiitely drop Tatsie a PM.

Thanks again. :)

-J

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom