'Made In Taiwan' Molded Head Luke Jedi - Accessories/Value?

Discobob83

Padawan
Hi,

Got one of these in c10 mint condition and was wondering which accessories he should have and his approx value? (I can take photos if it helps?)

I think he should have a blue saber and a snap cape? But he came with a green saber and a stitched cape?

As always, any help greatly appreciated.

Best Wises,

-J

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
hey ,
yeah i got one of them too, and i remember when i was a kid he had a green saber and thats all.

steves004.jpg

and now of course i dont have the saber or any idea of what he is worth,,,eh lets say 8 cans of tennants and a quarter pounder with bacon. :D

sorry cant help on the value.

steve

Discobob83

Padawan
Imperial nut said:
hey ,
yeah i got one of them too, and i remember when i was a kid he had a green saber and thats all.

steves004.jpg

and now of course i dont have the saber or any idea of what he is worth,,,eh lets say 8 cans of tennants and a quarter pounder with bacon. :D

sorry cant help on the value.

steve

Hey Steve,

Thanks for the reply. I think you're right about the saber. Just been told on another forum that he should have a dark green saber and a dark grey Imperial blaster and a snap cape. (So all the accessories I have would appear to be wrong lol)

I've included some pics below. Does the quarter ponder with bacon also have cheese? If not, then don't insult me!!! :evil:

:wink:

29ngwlk.jpg

906ec8.jpg

2gxfvyx.jpg

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Ah yeah you are right it was a green saber not sure about how dark it was and the grey imperial blaster. And the cape was stitched. Mine is made in Taiwan Lfl 1983,
so that's all remember from 26/7 years ago.

Oh yeah the burger would have chees. And curry chips mmmmmm

hope any of that helps , wait till the pro's get online lateri am sure they will stun us with how off I am :mrgreen:

Steve

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom