4-LOM ROTJ

tigerham

Sith Lord
Hey guys, not sure if I'm gonna sell but if the price is right then might as in need of cash!

The card is NM and as is the bubble. The only fault is a slight crack at the bottom of bubble shown in 3rd pic. It's got the rare Clipper bubble as I've not seen another example of the 4-Lom with this anywhere.

Any ideas?

4-LOM.jpg

4-LOM-back.jpg

L1050776.jpg

Thanks chaps :)

Ham

Vaders_Child

Padawan
i had an esb general mills r2 with the same bubble and it had exactly the same defect on the stems,they tend to crack from the base of the stem corners very easily.
dont quote me on this but i would say its worth about the £40 mark with the damage and if sent to afa would score a 85 60 85 overall 60 as it looks identical to the GM r2 card i had and that recieved those grades.
Its a shame as it looks almost case fresh :(

tigerham

Sith Lord
Cheers dude, they give the bubble a 60 just cos it's got that small carck and the rest is mint? :shock: slack man!

Maybe I'll keep it if thats what it's worth :)

Vaders_Child

Padawan
yeah afa hate cracks they drop the grade loads depending on the size etc
i have had 2 cards come back with cracked blisters and each time they graded the blister 60.
it sucks cos they give the overall grade a 60 even if the card and fig get an 85 or 90.
You might be best to sell it at £70 obo and just state it has a crack in the blister stem,somebody might offer £55-£60 for it but its more likely most peeps will lowball you at around £40 :(

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah i saw that yesterday. Got bugged. You have to load them to photobucket again, or whatever you use. :wink:

KevinA

Padawan
I can't tell from the one pic that is left up but if it is a Palitoy without clipper stickers etc.: I bought a pretty mint example for around 150-200USD if I remember right. I think it is the Nien Nunb offer cardback. I can do some more "for sure" checking if you are interested!

PS Hi Ham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom