Darth Maul Airbrushed Painting

A

Anonymous

Hi

I know this isn't really a vintage piece but I thought you guys would be the best person to ask, my husband and I were having a clear our for a car boot and dug out his Darth Maul picture he purchased in Chester in 1999, I have confirmed with the artists website that it is a one off original airbrushed picture done for the release of the Phantom Menace, it was done by concept artist Steve Simmons.

I have attached some pictures (excuse the glare on the glass) If you have any idea of what something like this would be worth or where best to sell it it would be most appreciated.

plantman

Sith Lord
its difficult to price modern stuff, maybe try imperiagunnery and rebelscum sites for modern collectors opinions?

Andy

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Depends is it one of those numbered deals were they made a thousand of them (Worthless)...or it this actually the original done by the artist and commissioned by LucasFilm?????

A

Anonymous

Thanks I will try the other forums named!

I don't know if it was commissioned by Lucas Film, as mentioned in my original OP it is a unique one off so not one done in the masses, the artist did several of Darth Maul but as each was done by hand with an airbrush each was slightly different making them one offs.

Thank you for everyones help I didnt know if the prequels would be recognised on here but its best to start from this kind of source with better knowledge and then go to further places.

A

Anonymous

Many Thanks :)

Moderators may close this post as I have been provided with more relevant forums for this item.

X

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom