freak figure?

A

Anonymous

Finally got my star wars collection from the parents attic and got my interest back.
Ive got abit of a freak figure i picked up at a toyfare when i was about 6. the guy told me it was a factory mistake and he picked it up in the states, its got a lando skiff body and a B-wing pilots head, it isnt in mint condition by a long shot.
just wondering if anyones heard of or seen one like it before and if they exist. im gonna try get some good pics later

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
fellowsurfie said:
Finally got my star wars collection from the parents attic and got my interest back.
Ive got abit of a freak figure i picked up at a toyfare when i was about 6. the guy told me it was a factory mistake and he picked it up in the states, its got a lando skiff body and a B-wing pilots head, it isnt in mint condition by a long shot.
just wondering if anyones heard of or seen one like it before and if they exist. im gonna try get some good pics later

Welcome.

I think it's just that: Lando skiff body + B-Wing pilot head put together. Sounds like your seller or one of the previous owners did a bit of a dr. Frankenstein on him.

A

Anonymous

never wanted to get my hopes up on it, id rather someone who knows what they are on about have a look at it unlike myself. its been stored up my attic with my collections for the last 8 years at least and was thinking about getting some graded and if there are freaks like this out there i wouldnt mind paying to get it checked but if its just a piece of rubbish in general id rather get another tidy figure graded with the money

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Vintage_LooseSW_BobaTIE.jpg

loose figures are generally not worth grading.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
The tie fett is from Brians toys :shock: I still have no freaking idea what that's all about, but it is next to the green limb chewy- both no longer available :lol: But if you want either rare 'variation' I'll make one for ya :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom