Boot leg figures

e30318is

Sith Lord
Hi everyone, I have these up for offers in my sales thread, ive done this a bit arse about face but could anyone tell me about these and also id love to know an idea of their value. All I know is they came from Mexico, I bought a ledy 12" tusken Raider Head and the guy packed these with it.
Thanks in advance everyone.

IMG_0532.jpg

Ed

e30318is

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
I like them. Cant really say what their value is.

2-1B is awesome, he has a camo paint job! I dont know if these are worth a couple of quid each or a bit more? I do like the header card that comes with them, I wonder if it a common one?

e30318is

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
Not sure on the header card. These were typically stapled to the top of the baggie that the figure was in.

Like this one:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Star-...OTLEG-MIP-/260649101059?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0

Took awhile but I now know these are first gen Mexican/ SA Bootleg. I think the fact Lando is one colour makes him more desirable/rarer/ more valuable?! What's a fair price? Ive been offered £10 for the three. Holding out for a bit more because they do display nicely.
Ed

e30318is

Sith Lord
Thanks for you opinions guys, as a result I dug my heels in and got what i consider to be a fair price. These are on their way there way to America now.
Thanks again, Ed 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom