any help would be good

airjedijamie

Jedi Knight
i have 3 graded figures that are in the for sale bit of this forum i was thinking togive people on here first go at them before i put them on ebay how much do you think i should charge for them any help would be great for this lot
many thanks
jamie

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I'm not sure what kinda price UKG stuff goes for, I know it is slightly less than AFA, otherwise I could have helped you out.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Just a fairly rough guess but I would say on a fairly good day:

Prune face - 45-50
Klaatu - 45-50
Squid head - 50-55

All depends on the day but as they are not very hard figures to find and some of the grades aren't great in a few areas I would say that these estimation are fairly accurate.

Hope this helps.

Chris.

airjedijamie

Jedi Knight
hi thanks for that so if i said to anyone on here they could have the for 100 for all 3 an put them on ebay with a reserve of 115 does that sound ok

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Think Chris's prices are about right, possibly even a bit on the high side, given the low grades and UKG.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Yeah Weasel could well be right. UKG tend to command lower prices than AFA graded pieces. :|

I would say that you will probably get what you have asked for for the three at those prices. :wink:

plantman

Sith Lord
I would have said an overall 70 grade would get you about £20 to be honest, as mint klaatus still only sell for £15+ ungraded

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom