Advice please on old comic collection

A

Anonymous

As a freqenter of running and cycling forums I know it can be frustrating when people just register because they need advice - so my apologies as that's where I find myself with this!
Years ago I was a big fan, since 'lapsed' I'm afraid but in helping my parents clear out all my old stuff from their place we found all my old "Star Wars Weekly" comics.I'm sure they would be the sort of thing someone would be horrified to find I'd thrown so I was wondering if anyone could advise the best way to sell them on.
I note the classified on here seems to ask just for the toys etc to be advertised (all mine long since gone) so don't want to break any rules and advertise here; and a look on Ebay makes me think (a) someone will just buy them to sell on at inflated price or (b) the postage would be crippling.
I've issues 1-143 with about 4 or 5 missing, all in OK condition. Any ideas on where is best to adverstise.
Any hep on what would be a fair price would be appreciated, don't want to look a muppet!
Thanks in advance from a lapsed fan.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I don't know the comics you're talking about but condition will probably be the biggest factor in determining price, so posting some pictures will help.

burnsy

Sith Lord
Are they like these??

IMG_5208.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom