Fett, Dengar and Stormtrooper variants

PGowdy

Grand Master
Sorry the pics aren't very good but my camera is shocking. Investing in a new one soon. :roll:

Picked up these as part of a lot from ebay. Seller ended auction early for my 40quid (including p+p) offer.

First off, a tri-logo, unpainted knee Boba Fett. Very good condition. Almost no paintloss. Minor scuffs to belt at the back and mask/helmet.
"C.P.G 1979" Marked on back of leg. No coo.
Bobafrontback.jpg

Bobarightside.jpg

Bibaside.jpg

Next- Dark armour Dengar.
Again, very good condition. Slight scrapes to arm. No coo. Light brown backpack. 1980 L.F.L on leg.
DengarFront.jpg

DengarBack.jpg

2 Stormies-
I Assumed these were just regular Stormtroopers. They are in very good condition and no coo on legs. All my others either have Hong Kong or China. Does this mean they're worth a bit more? :?
The limbs look yellow in the pic but they're really not. These are the whitest i have.
StormiesFront.jpg

StormiesBack.jpg

None of the figs came with weapons.
Your help with values would be much appreciated.
Thanks guys.
:D

plantman

Sith Lord
you should recoup your money on the fett alone, id say £40 on the forums.

dengar will be about £10 if he is in good nck with weapon

stormies maybe £7-£10 with weapon as they have a bit of discoloration

e30318is

Sith Lord
Id say the stormies COULD be tri logo- with the hard torso. Do they have a no coo scar? The ledy Stormie has a scar but different paint on his helmet ( :lol: ) The tri logo stormie is quite a sort after variant:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-STO...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item2eafc19ceb

ps if you sell the Fett Id be very interested :wink:
I don't think the Dengar is particularly sort after, maybe worth £5-8?
Hope this helps
Ed

PGowdy

Grand Master
Thanks Ed. The Fett already has a buyer. Sorry. :(

The Stormies both have © G.M.F.G.I. 1977 on the back of their left leg. Nothing on the other leg and no country of origin at all.

Cheers

Pete.

e30318is

Sith Lord
PGowdy said:

Cheers

Pete.

Very deflated :cry:

Ive been looking for a mint one for ages! If the buyer changes his mind can I have first dibs? Otherwise the search continues....

Id say the stormies would fetch £10-15 each, people pay good money on ebay for mint examples :wink:

Ed

PGowdy

Grand Master
Hey,
Does anyone know if the tri-logo Fett came with a blue or a black blaster? Or was it either?

Thanks
Pete.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Hey,
Does anyone know if the tri-logo Fett came with a blue or a black blaster? Or was it either?

Thanks
Pete.

tigerham

Sith Lord
e30318is said:
PGowdy said:

Cheers

Pete.

Very deflated :cry:

Ive been looking for a mint one for ages! If the buyer changes his mind can I have first dibs? Otherwise the search continues....

Id say the stormies would fetch £10-15 each, people pay good money on ebay for mint examples :wink:

Ed

Ed is this what ya looking for... found another ;-)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VINTAGE-STAR-WARS-UNPAINTED-KNEE-BOBA-FETT-FIGURE-A247-/140435802453?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item20b2a04955

e30318is

Sith Lord
Ouch! Cheers Ham.... That is what I want- but I dont want to pay that much for him!!! Im hoping to pick one up in a bulk lot- could be hoping though!!!
Did you get the Tri Logo fett? I have the painted Knee version, theres loads of combos though, including painted/non painted wrist dart.......
Ed

plantman

Sith Lord
I picked up my best tri fett by watching for fett sales, a seller didnt realise his fett was a tri logo and i got it for £14 :)

it does happen, quite a lot of varients, i think some even look for scar varients like single or double, ive never looked tbh though

PGowdy

Grand Master
e30318is said:
Ouch! Cheers Ham.... That is what I want- but I dont want to pay that much for him!!! Im hoping to pick one up in a bulk lot- could be hoping though!!!
Did you get the Tri Logo fett? I have the painted Knee version, theres loads of combos though, including painted/non painted wrist dart.......
Ed

Hey Ed,
You still looking for a tri Fett, unpainted knee? I got another one coming this week.
:wink: :)
Let me know and i'll give you dibs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom