Rough Prices

nads1_uk

Youngling
Hi all
This is my first post on this forum so I'll introduce myself first.

My name is Andy I'm based in north east England. I loved Star Wars as a kid and therefore collected alot of figures, over the years some have got lost or given away. However after my wife and I recently having our first baby now is the time to sell my lose figures and various other bits to free up some space and hopefully cash. With this in mind I've got the following lose figures for sale. I would be grateful if someone would be kind enough as to given me a rough value of each of the following figures as I need to sell the lot but I don't want to ask too much or too little I just want a fair price for them. Once I've got a rough cost I'll place them in the sale section along with the other items I have such as lego and various Episode 1 bits. I know there are alot here hence why I haven't described each one however all are in average to good condition but no weapons and all are as seen.

Here's the items

StarWarsFigures019.jpg

StarWarsFigures018.jpg

StarWarsFigures017.jpg

StarWarsFigures016.jpg

StarWarsFigures015.jpg

StarWarsFigures014.jpg

StarWarsFigures013.jpg

StarWarsFigures012.jpg

StarWarsFigures011.jpg

StarWarsFigures010.jpg

StarWarsFigures009.jpg

StarWarsFigures008.jpg

StarWarsFigures007.jpg

StarWarsFigures006.jpg

StarWarsFigures005.jpg

StarWarsFigures004.jpg

StarWarsFigures003.jpg

StarWarsFigures002.jpg

StarWarsFigures001.jpg

StarWarsFigures020.jpg

Phew!! that's them all

If there's anythiny anyone is interested in please feel free to pm me as they're going to go in the sale section for a period then ultimately on evilbay as they've all got to go but I'd rather they went to a collector.

As it's my first post and I'm some may be dubious about me I have dealt with pgowdy on another forum and I'm sure he would say I'm a decent bloke.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Best Regards

Andy

spoons

Grand Master
Hi Andy,

I'm sorry to say that most of them are probably not worth more than £1 but put them in as a job lot and see what you get. Your Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper disguise is worth more, but as he's incomplete I'd say no more than £10 for him. The R2s may fetch a bit more too, and the Rebo Band will get at least £10 but its missing the mics etc.

Good luck

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
I agree. Although you might fetch a little more for the Luke Stormtrooper as he seems to have discoloured very little and has nice paint. You could advertise it as such and maybe attract the people who have the figure complete but want to upgrade it.

Welcome to the forum by the way. :)

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
I might be interested in the Luke Stormie at the right price. He might be a gnats crotchet whiter than mine! :wink:

nads1_uk

Youngling
Have I got it right that the blaster goes with the Han Solo figure or should it go with a different one??

Cheers

Andy

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
That blaster belongs to Luke Jedi Knight.

You may do well to sell that gun loose though. Might fetch you some more than selling it in the lot.

spoons

Grand Master
no it goes with a black Luke Jedi, but you'll get more if you sell the blaster separately - £2 or £3, maybe more

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
By the way, I saw you were selling these on another forum. Nothing wrong with that of course, but a small 'thank you' for the evaluatian over here would be appropriate I'd think.

nads1_uk

Youngling
Sorry about that Capetown, I was intending on putting them on but sites to try and get as much interest as poss. When I put them in the valuation section on the other forum people started asking to buy the figures before they went into the sale section hence why they are there. With this in mind I left them there initially as I might get confused as to what I'd sold and who they were going to.

I do appreciate all the advice that people have given me on this forum regarding values.

Andy

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
nads1_uk said:
Sorry about that Capetown, I was intending on putting them on but sites to try and get as much interest as poss. When I put them in the valuation section on the other forum people started asking to buy the figures before they went into the sale section hence why they are there. With this in mind I left them there initially as I might get confused as to what I'd sold and who they were going to.

I do appreciate all the advice that people have given me on this forum regarding values.

Andy

No worries. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom