Price on Boba Palitoy

JohnWalsh

Padawan
I was just wondering how much a Empire Strikes Back 30-Back Palitoy Boba Fett is worth or going for? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

002-1-1.jpg

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
Saw one yesterday at Memorabilia for sale that was a Canadian Boba on an ESB card. Didn't dare pick it up so can't tell what back it was but the guy wanted £650 for it

JohnWalsh

Padawan
] Saw one yesterday at Memorabilia for sale that was a Canadian Boba on an ESB card. Didn't dare pick it up so can't tell what back it was but the guy wanted £650 for it [/quote said:
Thanks, but I am talking specifically about the Palitoy 30 back.

JohnWalsh

Padawan
It just seems I can not find any information on this figure. Only info I can seem to find just says what it is "Boba Fett 30 Back Palitoy." I tried researching it at the swca.com but there isn't much on it as well. I can not find any recent sales on these either.

sith-smith

Grand Master
A decent legitimate one has not come up for sale recently. The last one in any auction was in 1999!!!

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
any link,, so we can watch the carnage :D

it looks nice,, last auction 1999 does that create demand i.e. there are not many or is it just that folk hold onto them?

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
30 back palitoys are notoriously difficult to get hold of Steve and the fact that it is fett well....

e30318is

Sith Lord
Flipping heck.... Dude have you got anymore reputation to loose?!

Disapointing as I would love to see what price the Market would set- a 30 back fett- I was hoping it would go north of £2000...
As a reseal it will probably still go for a small fortune. Personally I wouldn't go anymore than £50 as am not a fan of reseals, having said that it is still a an incredibly hard to find item.

Out of interest do any of you guys have a genuine 30 back fett?

sith-smith

Grand Master
So this is the one that Japanese guy had on RS?

He wanted several thousand for it if I remember correctly?

He was selling it as a sealed back then so what's happened in the meantime and has someone lost a lot of money here?

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
So this is the one that Japanese guy had on RS?

He wanted several thousand for it if I remember correctly?

He was selling it as a sealed back then so what's happened in the meantime and has someone lost a lot of money here?

Yeah Gaz. I thought it was the same 1, one of the reasons I have no interest in it whatsoever

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom