20 Back Palitoy Power Droid

PGowdy

Grand Master
Hey guys, i bought this on a whim assuming it was probably a fake/custom. It was cheap beyond belief and i actually thought i was getting a decent enough deal on a loose Power Droid.
Anyway, it turned up this morning and upon close examination, tho not in great shape, it appears to be real and genuine.

Considering the crushed bubble (the bubble is fully sealed despite the crushing), several creases and the warped card, what would you say the fella is worth?

Thanks for your help
Pete.

IMG_1990-1.jpg

IMG_1998-1.jpg

IMG_1997-1.jpg

IMG_1996-1.jpg

IMG_1999-1.jpg

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Power droid is the rarest of the palitoy 20 backs in it's favour. The bad creasing is on the back. There are techniques to flatten the card and pull out some of the crushed bubble which would make it display better from the front. I paid £206 for mine back in 2006 and it's in C8-C8.5 condition. Yours is C6. maybe C7 with some work.

Jason

PGowdy

Grand Master
There is some creasing on the front too. Look between the Luke logo and Power Droid's top right corner... but yes, the back has the majority of it.
Thanks for your help Jason.

PGowdy

Grand Master
This is now listed on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290524908737&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_1911wt_1141

PGowdy

Grand Master
Thanks guys. Very pleased obviously. Any profit here was a bonus.
It was definitely worth the punt tho it was a considered punt there didn't seem anything about it that was not genuine... except the price.
I may have kept it being a Droid fan but i am trying to save up for a camera at the moment and this money will go towards that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom