my Yak

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
As i have decided that i am moving my focus to purely imperials and a 77 run of other SW, i am considering selling my yak.

i know that everyone on here knows i got it for nowt but what would the normal price for one be? and is fleabay the best place to cause a frenzy, or on here??
also han carbonite is probably gonna go too.

my yak is c7 ish with paint loss on the hands and wear on his scarf.

han
IMGP0605.jpg

IMGP0606.jpg

IMGP0607.jpg

and yakky
IMGP0163.jpg

IMGP0161.jpg

well any ideas??

PGowdy

Grand Master
Hey Steve, in that condition i think you will get around 40 quid for him.
You see them on ebay with paint loss to hands and feet and slight discolouration etc still go for 40+
I think ebay is the best place to sell this a) because of the condition you probably won't get as many bites from collectors who would possibly want a better example. and b) these always sell really well on ebay. I watch every one that comes up and they almost never go for under 40 whatever the condition.
The average price of a Yak is around 55-60 and the most expensive one i've seen sold for £127.
I've never paid over 40 and i have 6 but that's me. :wink:

Good luck with it mate. Hope i've helped.

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Thanks Pete

yakky has gone live :D bless his cotton socks i'll miss the ugly little fecker, but he didnt mean much to me as i never remebered him from the movies or toys,, bucket O stormies comin my way.

How many have you got now??

PGowdy

Grand Master
I have 6 mate. Haven't picked any up this year yet but i hope to pick up 1 every couple of months or so. Wanna get to at least 10.

AssyrianDrummer

Padawan
Good luck with the sale mate!

Ebay is the place to get loads for something you think will only fetch £20.

My neighbor put an oild boiler on last week with no reserve and only wanted £30 for it... final bid was £400! Pick up obviously too.

I will have to post my latest buys up on the other thread soon... but they aint as classy as the MOCs you guys have been getting!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom