Is there anything of any interest here?

stellasteve

Youngling
Hi guys and girls, i have just been having a clear out at home and came across my old star wars figures, i just wondered if there are any of any interest in this collection, im not looking to sell them but a valuation would be nice (thats if there worth anything at all...lol)

Thanks for any help you can give.
View attachment 2
View attachment 1

Joe

Grand Master
Hey :)

Well you have some decent figures and original weapons, the Condition looks good from those pictures (although be prepared to shoot closer ones if you sell individually)

If it helps you can use this list to match up and name figures (if you have forgotten)
http://www.rebelscum.com/ch-vint.asp

Most complete decent condition figures from Star Wars to Return of the Jedi can be had for 5-10 gbp with a few exceptions, you do have a couple of Power of the Force figures (luke stormie and A-wing Pilot) which are usually in the 25+ range depending on condition.

Good luck if you sell and if not welcome to collecting :D

stellasteve

Youngling
Thanks very much for your help, il take a look at the link and see if i can match them up, hopefully reunite some of the loose weapons with there owners too :D

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Be sure to put the solid black stormtrooper blaster you have with Luke in Stormtrooper disguise. Together they should fetch you a decent amount.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Some nice figs there. In the 2nd picture you have a few 'last 17' which are worth a few quid more. Are you selling?

Pete.

stellasteve

Youngling
Im not really looking to sell them at the moment, im actually toying with the idea of buying a few more and building up my collection, il try and post a few more pics of the stormtrooper luke and a wing pilot and any more that are of interest so you guys can hopefully give some feedback on the condition of them. i want to look after these ones especially if they are worth a bit more.

Thanks again for all your help so far guys.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
As far as I can see they look pretty good and you're off to a great start for a complete loose collection! :D

stellasteve

Youngling
Hi guys..........again.lol
I have recently been offered £30 for the below boba fett, with mailing box and the note, i just wondered if this was a resonable offer for it?

Any help would be appreciated

Joe

Grand Master
Seems fair to me, perhaps even on the high side, the paperwork isn't easily found on its own but complete mailers (yours is missing the box + the bag the figure came in) are easily found.

You are basically getting 20 quid for a piece of paper :) (Tenner for a complete boba :) )

stellasteve

Youngling
Thanks for that, i still have the original box it came in along with the bag too i just didnt put them in the picture cause i didnt think it would make much of a difference to any valuation....my niavity perhaps....lol

Thanks for your help :D

Joe

Grand Master
Ok well that's different lol

if you have the original mailer and the bag..well 40-50 is probably tops, you can get a sealed bag mailer for about 80-90 if you are lucky and of course the jump in price is because the figure is sealed.

30 is a good price for a figure + paperwork but if its with its original box + bag then add a tenner or so just to get what its worth.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom