Valuation and advice .

Devilutd01

I have a collection i wish to sell but need some guidance on best way an price guide , 1979 millenium falcon ( need's some part's fixed ie cockpit cover , rader dish , training ball , oversized tie fighter with pilot , original hoth snowspeeder , not packaged but all original part's including rear turret gun , wicket ewok missing spear , plus 2 other ewok's , jabba the hutt on flatbed with his little annoying big ear'd friend , early Lando, leia and han solo figure's ( code L.F.L 82/83 ) if that helps ? , Yoda with green saber ( poseable feet/hand's ) , General grevious with walking bike of his , Boba Fett ( code C.P.G 1979 , Boba Fett face-ring , C3-PO R2D2 , 2 gamorrian guard's , original wookie (chewbacca date is a bit tricky to see due to the placing on his leg but looks to be in the 70's ) , Ithorian figure , spoty red lipped singer from mos eisley cantina ( with waistband ) , yellow dreadlock's jedi master ( not sure on name ) with saber , Obi-wan and anikin , darth maul with dual-saber all have cloak's , sand person without gun , Imperial shuttle ship , new type x-wing , picture framed film cell's from Empire strike's back authenticated , smaller sized millenium falcon , i also have around 40 of the book's rangeing from Darth Bane to around 15 years after the set film's , a few trilogy set's , plus i have a few other figure's and other starwar bit's , I am looking on ebay for the part's i need to fix up the said item's so if i can get both value's that would be great of ( fixed and not )

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hello and welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have a mixture of odern and vintage stuff there. None of it by the sounds of it is worth much but you may get a bit by putting the whole collection up for auction on ebay. (Less than £100 though I would say.)

For a better idea on value try if you can to et some pics uploaded. This will help us to see exactly what you have and give you a better idea.

Hope this helps.

Chris. 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom