I have No Idea

JohnWalsh

Padawan
001-4.jpg

003-4.jpg

002-4.jpg

I paid 800.00 for the RR fett, 180.00 fOR THE STANDARD Fett, 560.00 for the cardback, 230.00 for the grade, case and authentication from derby from afa 1770.00.

Whats it worth?

Here is an AFA 85 RR Lili Ledy Boba Fett that sold for 2800.00 BIN http://foreignstarwars.blogspot.com/2007/11/lily-ledy-boba-fett-with-removable.html

plantman

Sith Lord
I think you would need to target a focus collector on this piece/s to get top whack, most collectors have the standard fett, i still think you would be looking at $2500 - $3000 as an estimate, but you could get more if its somerhing someone is after, it could sit unsold because times are hard...

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Really hard to value something like that.
I'd be tempted to put a price on it you're happy with personally and then pass the word that you're selling. As Andy says, it may take months or more to sell. It's a pretty unique item.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Wow, you've actually decided to sell this then John??
Looks like it's gonna go for good money.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180653052496&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1011wt_1141

Chewie

Jedi Master
Just been looking at your feedback :| Are you going to sell it.....or trying to find out what its worth?

PGowdy

Grand Master
Hmm. I would hope a member on here wouldn't be doing that sort of thing. Doesn't seem very honest if that is what's happening.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Chewie said:
Just been looking at your feedback :| Are you going to sell it.....or trying to find out what its worth?

Looked at that myself......Once you have sold something it is sold!...period. I have lost several things by guys just fishing.....and that is total bullshit.

Does not look good............
5627804769_7bfcbf5b2d.jpg

feedback by kenner1977, on Flickr

JohnWalsh

Padawan
I have decided to sell it to raise money for a carded Lili Ledy Fett on a TriLogo Card with small bubble. If I get I will of course share pictures. That is the only reason.

As far as the negative feedback on my ebay account it was my fault. I listed them and had a change of heart. I take the blame on that.

Joe

Grand Master
Yet again research dude..

http://trilogo.info/features/the-real-trilogo-fett/

Ledy Fett on a Trilogo card is completely incorrect...and who is trying to sell you that?

John seriously- I really think you need to spend less time buying amazing items and more time reading up on what you are buying into..

itfciain

Grand Master
Only thing that would annoy me is the £300 odd quid you have to give to ebay/paypal.

Still a nice tidy profit made and should give you some cash to get a new focus going

Joe

Grand Master
Look who bought it lol

http://shop.ebay.com/rulair94/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

He's already bust the card and figures out and is selling them lol

Joe

Grand Master
Blarcs total cost : $1770
Rulairs total cost : $4550

Rulair overpaying by a **** load of money : Priceless!

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
It seems he only bought the set to get his hands on an 'AFA' RR Lily Ledy Fett. He's trying to sell the rest for $1500 in total, so this means he has paid at least $3000 for a loose Boba Fett. :shock:

Well played by the way John.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Rulair has stuff U-graded for profit. He once did that to a batch of beautiful carded figures which were already AFA graded (with high grades too) just because he thought he could earn money from it. Some time after that he did the same to a pretty nice Vinyl Cape Jawa MOC. The guy has been generally reviled because of that. Also his attitude has been pretty bad.

itfciain

Grand Master
Right - good to know these things

I had seen him on RS but hadn't seen anything negative about him - I have also seen his ebat auctions and they are generally high end stuff - now I know wher it comes from

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom