2 Don post masks with box

drew

Padawan
I got these off ebay via USA a good long time ago i think 3 years ago. I must say i am proud of these but what would the valuation be now

DSC00223.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

PGowdy

Grand Master
I know nothing about these sort of things but they look very cool. Love the Gam Guard. What's the age/date?

drew

Padawan
I will go and dig these out of the attic and look at the date/age. I am sure it is stamped on the mask somewhere. I really want the weequay one but it is blooming hard to find. There was one around the time i got these two but the seller wouldnt post it over seas :cry:

drew

Padawan
PGowdy said:
I know nothing about these sort of things but they look very cool. Love the Gam Guard. What's the age/date?

Hey there. I just checked at the back of the mask it has the license and copyright info stamped and the date is 1983

PGowdy

Grand Master
Cool. I had a search on ebay uk and US and they don't seem to have these so value is beyond me. Someone may know but i can't help you there.
Are you gonna sell them then or just curious?

drew

Padawan
They hardly come by especially in the box. The gam has the proper cardboard insert fitted to hold the mask in place. Wicket doesnt as the insert is flattened :cry: I dont think i will ever sell these. I would say they are my little pride. I do really REALLY want a weequay

PGowdy

Grand Master
Rebel Scum would be the best place to find the Weequay (if anywhere). More diverse SW stuff comes up for sale there than anywhere else. You can even put a WANTED post up in the sales (very annoying but they have all wanted and for sale posts in the same thread. Drives me mad but that's just me ranting again. lol).
You may even be able to get an accurate valuation on your masks but be warned, new members asking for valuations don't always get the warmest welcome.
Good luck. :wink:

drew

Padawan
I can totally understand the situation with new members only coming on a forum just to say How much would this be?? In hope they could make big moolah. I have seen that alot come and go in old bmx forums where these people arent ethusiast just want to make some money. I like rebelscum but i find it toooooo big and too much to handle at the minute. I like this forum.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah i agree on both counts. I prefer to stick to the more personal forums like this and another i am a member of. But RS is really unbeatable for depth of knowledge, collections, things for sale etc etc. Also when a place is that big it is easily gonna seem like there are more arseholes but there's as many decent friendly people there % wise as anywhere else. That's my 2 cents anyway.

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
there are more arseholes , pete .
way better over here :lol: :lol:

nah its a big site and good for the info and picking up bits,, but the discussions,,,, jeeeeezzzz talk about verbal diarrhea.

PGowdy

Grand Master
Hey Drew. Have you seen this sale on RS/IG?... http://www.imperialgunneryforum.com/t2596-ft-fs-vintage-sw-and-more#43850
He's selling some Don Post masks. Not Weequay i'm afraid but Ackbar, Klaatu, Wicket and Vader.
Check it out. 8)

drew

Padawan
Cheers for the heads up there chap. That fella has pm'ed me awhile back wanting to sell the don post stuff to me but i have no space for em really. If he did have a weequay mask boxed i would have got it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom