Vintage Star Wars Droids Vlix Figure in 12in 300pcs Limited Edition Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

wooncf77

Padawan
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Can we pleeeeeease get an admin in here to shut down and delete this thread altogether?

Our foreign friend is very thick skinned as is not going away. This bootleg is moronic. It's an ugly arse figure I couldn't give a **** about, it unlicenced and the profits will no doubt go back into making better fakes of the original. There isn't much I don't despise about this. Oh, and this is a vintage sales thread, not modern rip-off bootleg **** sales thread.

Balls to the lot of it.
Man dont say it so seriouly, it is a fans action, fans also will be happy if they love this character and get one, but obeviouly you are not that one :?

wooncf77

Padawan
Bunglebubs said:
sparkysx said:
I know all about the Vlix figure, I just don't like it.

Same here, its just another over hyped/priced figure
Sorry to hear that, it is normal it couldnt be possible get each one love the same thing

walkie

Sith Lord
Gentle Giant will no doubt do a 12" version as part of their modern repro line as it a guaranteed money maker. So not sure why anyone would buy a fan made one as it seems pretty pointless.

As for Vlix, he's awesome and part of the licensed vintage line.

wooncf77

Padawan
walkie said:
Gentle Giant will no doubt do a 12" version as part of their modern repro line as it a guaranteed money maker. So not sure why anyone would buy a fan made one as it seems pretty pointless.

As for Vlix, he's awesome and part of the licensed vintage line.
I dont think so, but they seems they already forget VLIX for a long time without any action. Currently, 3.75in is the only version for fans, what's more, most of them are made from fans also.
And I am not sure if VLIX has his own fans in hundreds and thousands, because I didnt see any one said he love this character who listed his words on my post.
But this project dont need thousands fans to get it done, it just need 300 ones, so I dont think it is a bad thing to his fans or not.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
I doubt Gentle Giant have forgotten him (odd thought on your part), I think its more likely that they are still working through the long list of figures if anything.

Lindo

Sith Lord
I wish people would stop commenting on this thread , every time someone does I think oooohhh something for sale then I see its this toss :)

sparkysx

Sith Lord
Lindo said:
I wish people would stop commenting on this thread , every time someone does I think oooohhh something for sale then I see its this toss :)

This ^

wooncf77

Padawan
SAVORY100 said:
I doubt Gentle Giant have forgotten him (odd thought on your part), I think its more likely that they are still working through the long list of figures if anything.
I will support it if someone make it no matter it is fans business or Gentle Giant, products fans do sometime is more better and high quality than license holder, it is not doubt on this.

Lindo

Sith Lord
wooncf77 said:
steve obi wan said:
What's for sale ??
No one like this post, so sad
that's because you put this thread in the vintage for sale section, not many people that frequent this section like all the modern stuff and defo don't like this reproduction limited edition crap that some mook has knocked up

wooncf77

Padawan
Lindo said:
wooncf77 said:
steve obi wan said:
What's for sale ??
that's because you put this thread in the vintage for sale section, not many people that frequent this section like all the modern stuff and defo don't like this reproduction limited edition crap that some mook has knocked up

OK, thank you for your kind words.

sparkysx

Sith Lord
wooncf77 said:
Lindo said:
wooncf77 said:

rofl

wooncf77

Padawan
sparkysx said:
wooncf77 said:
Lindo said:

rofl
If no possible, maybe I also can find someone sculptor to make one or more for me directly :wink:

Lindo

Sith Lord
nothing for sale Jason, the reproduction item hasn't even been made yet from what I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom