LIFE SIZE DARTH MAUL STATUE FOR SALE

stu911

Hi there, I'm selling my darth maul life size statue on ebay. Started listing on bank holiday Monday, will sell by the end of this week. Starting bid £200, I've seen these limited edition pieces at around the £1000 mark.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Darth-Maul-Lifesize-Statue-/201894992453?hash=item2f01e11a45:g:kU8AAOSwBOtY9NXE

Please take a look

Best,
Stuart

jimmyshoes

Youngling
For £200 you could get Ray Park to hang out in you living room for the weekend.
For another £200 you could get him to stop signing everything!

:p

Palifan

Sith Lord
Well there are some bids on it so it looks like there's some interest in it. It is quite impressive looking and I could see how someone would like this in their collection.

Best of luck with the auction.

Ian

x-pack

Grand Master
You guys :roll:

Darth Maul is the coolest thing about the prequels. And, on a related topic, something I saw at Echo Live shocked me ...Grant absolutely cleaning up with modern stuff :shock: Maybe you all need to embrace the prequels and associated merchandise.

...my bendems will be worth a fortune one day! Mwahaha! :p

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
x-pack said:

Darth Maul is the coolest thing about the prequels. And, on a related topic, something I saw at Echo Live shocked me ...Grant absolutely cleaning up with modern stuff :shock: Maybe you all need to embrace the prequels and associated merchandise.

I was first to his stall and it was a REAL effort not to buy a car full. I really do like the POTF II range. There. I've said it in public. I will, in time, no doubt like some Ep I pieces too, but as the moment I detest the prequels too much :D

After the muscular figures were done away with there is no denying the incredible detail and quality of the later figures. They are superb.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
x-pack said:

that's because it was a choice between buying a loose complete Leia or 40 of grants modern carded figures.

It's the fact that they don't cost a fortune that is putting them back on everyone's radars.

x-pack

Grand Master
Mr-shifter said:
x-pack said:

that's because it was a choice between buying a loose complete Leia or 40 of grants modern carded figures.

It's the fact that they don't cost a fortune that is putting them back on everyone's radars.

The prophecy! :p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom