Archived PLEASE DELETE - ALL FIGURES SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Thanks Vizago - I'll take a look at the postage costs to Spain this evening and drop you a PM with payment details if that's OK?

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Hopefully I've replied to all the PMs and I've also updated the list to show what's been sold so far.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I think it is fantastic that you can sell an Anakin Skywalker for £15, I have one for sale for £10 for some time. How do you do it, do you use the force ? :lol:

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Maybe mine had a higher midichlorian count? :D

I just priced him up using Carl's incredibly helpful list over in the Valuation section.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
DarthDooDoo said:
Maybe mine had a higher midichlorian count? :D

I just priced him up using Carl's incredibly helpful list over in the Valuation section.

I knew it, it is the midichlorians :lol: maybe you want to buy some anakin from me for £10 then you earn £5 on each of them ? :lol: just joking :lol:

jayums

Jedi Master
I picked up a few of these loosies and they are excellent / as described. Great packaging and comms to boot - top gent. Cheers :D

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Thanks very much James - it was a pleasure sending them on to someone who I know will really appreciate them! :D

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
I've updated the list on the front page with the figures still available - also reduced prices by £5 each. I'll leave them up here for a week or so before I dive into the murky waters of eBay / Facebook...

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Sorry sparkysx, I didn't get round to updating the thread earlier this evening but Yak 2 and Paploo are now sold. Just Han Solo and the Ewok menagerie left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom