Original Loose Figures for sale

gypsygirl

Youngling
I'm selling my husbands original collection he had as a kid, We have 67 loose figures most with all their original weapons etc, various large ships and an ewok village, Some original boxes and a pile of backing cards so if there's anything you want please let me know. I have the figures on display in my gift shop in Tavistock, Devon at the moment and can take payment via paypal or over the phone, I will post recorded delivery in a padded jiffy bag. I have posted three of the more expensive ones below to see if there is any interest.

Leia Organa with gun and cloak, Very good condition cloak is perfect I cannot see any wear. Looking for £35 inc p+p
SAM_4673.JPG
SAM_4672.JPG

Han Solo Trench, with gun, coat is perfect, he has one small black mark on left leg which looks like it's always been there other than that in really good condition. £20 inc p+p
SAM_4675.JPG
SAM_4676.JPG

Lando Skiff with all accessories in excellent condition except for the bottom of his feet which have been marked with a J+L in faint red ink I've not tried to get this off as am worried what to use on old plastic. £22 inc p+p

SAM_4680.JPG
SAM_4681.JPG
SAM_4682.JPG

SAM_4683.JPG
SAM_4684.JPG
SAM_4685.JPG

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
PM sent regarding the following figures:

PRINCESS LEIA BESPIN
STORMTROOPER (BOTH OF THEM)
HOTH STORMTROOPER
EMPEROR'S ROYAL GUARD
YODA
HAN SOLO
LUKE BESPIN
BEN OBI WAN KENOBI
PRINCESS LEIA HOTH
SQUID HEAD
LUKE SKYWALKER

lejackal

Grand Master
Probably worth getting valuations before selling anymore, Lando is £10 or so overpriced and Leia is £10-20 underpriced for example

DARTH VADER

Jedi Knight
Payment just sent for the following:

LEIA BESPIN
LEIA ENDOR
LEIA HOTH
STORMTROOPERS (x2)
HOTH STORMTROOPER
LUKE BESPIN
LUKE SKYWALKER
BEN OBI-WAN KENOBI
YODA
SQUID HEAD
EMPEROR'S ROYAL GUARD

Leemcl

Jedi Master
PM Sent on

Luke X-Wing Pilot
General Madine
Han Solo (might be gone elsewhere )
Luke "Farm Boy" Original (might be gone - so fine )
Biker Scout
Chewbacca
Luke Bespin (looks like it's gone )
Vader

gypsygirl

Youngling
Sorry guys I was a bit overwhelmed with the response on Saturday and struggled keeping up with all the messages and sales along with running a busy shop, I did not expect this response! But anyway I have just taken some pics of the ones left, If anyone is interested and cannot see the price please pm me for details, I have had requests for the card backs and the vehicles also and will try and sort them this week I will post them on here when they are ready.
SAM_4706.JPG
SAM_4705.JPG
SAM_4704.JPG

Pomse2001

Grand Master
gypsygirl said:
Sorry guys I was a bit overwhelmed with the response on Saturday and struggled keeping up with all the messages and sales along with running a busy shop, I did not expect this response! But anyway I have just taken some pics of the ones left, If anyone is interested and cannot see the price please pm me for details, I have had requests for the card backs and the vehicles also and will try and sort them this week I will post them on here when they are ready.
SAM_4706.JPGSAM_4705.JPGSAM_4704.JPG

What cardbacks and vehicles, I can't see any ? :?

gypsygirl

Youngling
Everyone I am out of the shop now until Thursday so will answer any questions then reguarding the figures

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom