Archived FT/FS: Leia Pink Poncho First Shot Prototypes SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

olisuds

Sith Lord
FT/FS: Leia Pink Poncho First Shot Prototypes

I have decided to sell the last of my prototypes and am letting go of my 2 Leia Pink Poncho first shots. I would be open to selling, trades and payment plans.

These are both very rare and highly sought-after pre-production piece and currently there are only 4 loose Leia pink poncho figures (1 hardcopy, 2 painted first shots and 1 unpainted first shot) and 4 carded samples (one of which I sold last year) known to exist.

LP_Group_1.JPG

Painted First Shot: SOLD

The figure is a pre production sample / first shot with a pink poncho, non production light brown hair and unproduced HK copyright markings. It matches known carded examples. The figure also comes with the original belt and hat that were found with it. The belt it much harder and stiffer than the production version. The hat has the exact same mold and shade/gloss as the carded samples. The blaster is a production blaster. Comes with slide bottom display case.

Unpainted First Shot: SOLD

The figure is an unpainted first shot with a pink poncho, non production colour orange/red hat, dark blue unproduced Endor blaster. The figure is completely unpainted and everything is in mint condition. The figure also comes with the original belt. Comes with slide bottom display case.

IMG_8484.jpg

Further details and pictures can be found on my Rebelscum Classifieds post that is linked below.

Value wise I'm looking for £8,500 ($11,500) for the painted first shot and £9,600 ($13,000) for the unpainted first shot.

This is based on other similar prototypes I have sold in the last few years including a carded Leia Pink Poncho, White Coat Bib Fortuna, Han Non-camo Brown Trench coat, Blue Cape Lando General as well as many other first shots and protomolded figures like the ones linked here:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1138612

Any cash payments in GBP by paypal gift otherwise add 4% for fees.

FREE Global Express International Delivery (Delivery from the next working day to USA, Canada and Europe, and from 2 working days for the rest of the world). I'll ensure the item is shipped quickly, safely and securely.

I am also open to considering payment plans.

I would also be interested in hearing trade or part trade offers for any high end proof cards particularly R5-D4 or any other rare or interesting proof cards.

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, Rebelscum, TIG and SWFUK and have sold many other prototypes and pre production items over the years all of which come from reliable sources and have strong provenance. Please PM me or drop me an email at [email protected]

Thanks Oli

olisuds

Sith Lord
One and only price drop before considering offers. Still open to hearing trade offers for interesting proof cards.

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
very cool figures, I think if money was no option I'd go down the prototypes route for sure.

these are what I'd call actually rare figures

good luck with the sale

subzero

Sith Lord
You literally have almost half of what exists in the world! :shock:

Good luck with your sales, amazing pieces!

olisuds

Sith Lord
It was just a drop in the ocean compared to what's out there in other collections.

And that's pretty much all of my prototypes sold now.

Unpainted first shot sold subject to payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom