Massive list trade/sales. :)

vintagefan77

Padawan
Greets guys,

I'm currently trading over at rebelscum, but the UK section is dead over there!! :D

Trading for vintage only (looking for toys, books, comics, mags (poster etc), trading cards and other misc Star Wars stuff). Or sales, but would prefer to trade :)

PM me or post here, I am extremely reasonable, if you see something you like make an offer, or send me your trade offer lists :)

POTF2 Trilogo X-Wing, Tie Fighter, Landspeeder, and Speederbike (All MISB):

POTF2 Trilogo TIe Fighter with Free Stomtrooper offer MIB (opened only to inspect contents):

Close up of detail:

POTF2 Trilogo Snowspeeder, and AT-ST (Both MISB):

POTF2 Landspeeder, Speederbike, Deathstar Escape, and Detention Block Rescue (All MISB):

Rear of DSE and DBR playsets have Euro sticker:

POTF Han Solo Blaster MISB (Price sticker on front, extra barcode sticker on rear):

Trilogo Patrol Dewback MIB, Jabba MISB, Luke Speederbike MISB, and A-Wing MISB:

SOTE Slave 1, Swoop, Outrider, and Twin Pack w/Comic (All MISB/MOC):

Rear of Twin Pack, and Base of Slave 1 have Chinese language sticker:

Trilogo SOTE Twin Pack on red card (MOC):

Unique Trilogo Euro packaging 12" Dolls, first wave all MISB:

POTF Trilogo Leia's (All MOC):

POTF Trilogo Ben, Luke and Vader (All long sabers) Han, Chewie, Stormtrooper, 3PO and R2 (All MOC):

POTF2 Trilogo Luke, Vader, Luke X-Wing, and Luke Dagobah (All short sabers) Yoda, Han Hoth, and Lando (All MOC):

POTF2 Trilogo Luke X-Wing and Boba Fett (Both with THX inserts, MOC):

POTF2 Trilogo Vader (Short saber, long tray) (MOC):

Detail:

POTF2 Trilogo Luke Dagobah and Lando (Both loose with opened cards):

POTF Trilogo Green carded Emperor, Luke Hoth, Bossk, Luke Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, Han Trench coat, Tusken Raider, Leia Boushh, Luke Jedi knight, Han Carbonite (All MOC):

POTF2 Trilogo Green carded 'stand up bubble' Leia Slave girl, Hoth Soldier, Walrus Man (All MOC):

POTF Luke x2 (Short sabers), Boba Fett (Full Circles on hands) Han, and Luke X-Wing (Short saber) (All MOC with Hasbro Malaysia sticker on rear):

Detail of rear:

POTF Boba Fett (full circles on hands, Leia, Luke X-Wing (short saber) and 3PO (All MOC with Hasbro Malaysia sticker on rear and case sticker??)

Detail of rear:

POTF Boba Fett (half circles on hands) Leia, Yoda, Han Hoth (open hand), Tie Pilot, and Luke Dagobah (Long tray, short saber) (All MOC):

Detail of Luke Dagobah (Long saber, short tray):

Detail of Han Hoth open hand:

POTF Han Hoth (Closed hand), Boba Fett (Full circles on hands) (Both MOC with Chinese language sticker on rear):

Detail of rear:

SOTE Leia Boushh (price sticker on front) 3PO (green card with hologram) Luke deluxe (With Japanese sticker on rear) (All MOC):

Detail of deluxe Luke:

POTF 'Big writing' "Collection 1/2" red/green transition wave (All MOC) ;)
Red Luke Stormtrooper col 2
Green Sandtrooper (holo) col 1
Green Greedo (holo) col 1
Green DS Gunner (holo) col 1
Green R5-D4 col 2
Green Tusken Raider col 2
Green Jawas col 2
Green Hammerhead col 2

POTF Col 1, Bib Fortuna, Han Trench, Lando Skiff, Luke Hoth (All holo) Col 2, Luke Jedi Knight (no holo), 21B, Bossk, AT-ST Driver (All holo) (All MOC):

POTF Red card Luke Jedi, Han Carbonite, Green card col 2 Hoth Soldier, Luke Hoth, Col 3 Emperor (All holo) (All MOC):

POTF 'Stand up bubble' Col 1 Leia Slave girl, Rebel Trooper x2, Han Bespin, Luke Ceremonial, Col 2 Walrus Man, Nien Numb, Yak Face, Admiral Ackbar, Rancor Keeper, EV-9D9 (All with holo, MOC):

POTF 'Stand up bubble' Col 2 Gamorrean Guard, Dengar, ASP-7, 4-LOM, Col 3 Tarkin, Weequay, Emperors Royal Guard, Snowtrooper, and Garindan (All with holo, MOC):

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
:D :lol: Nah I'm a vintage collector. The new stuff is nice, but it just has no attraction for me, I guess because I can remember playing with all the vintage stuff as a kid.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
yeah in the luke stormtrooper ,tie pilot and ds gunner

got to be dirt cheap though as they are only for kids to destroy.keeps the kids of the vintage :wink:

plus your first deal has to be next to nothing then you are properly accepted on to the site :lol: :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom