COMPLETED -ALL SOLD Original 1977 Opened Palitoy SW 12 back

RobF1968

Youngling
COMPLETED - ALL SOLD Original 1977 Opened Palitoy Star Wars 12 backs

Many Thanks to the people who have purchased the 8 figures I had for sale.

It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with you and I would gladly recommend any new members with figures to sell to do the same. :D

Cheers

Rob
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
I would be quite interested in the han solo, but have no idea about value as I am not a big carded fan & have even less idea on opened ones, but he is my favourite figure & I do love the palitoys cards & remember opening this one myself as a kid, so if you can ascertain values I may well be up for this one.

good luck with the sales as its a great little lot you have, such a shame you opened them all though or it would be a right little gold mine for you.

RobF1968

Youngling
Hi Frank my PM seems to be stuck in the outox - I'll check back tomorrow (later today even) and will hang fire on the Han until you get it. Cheers Rob

RobF1968

Youngling
Hi Jackabina

I have sent u a pm back but the messages are queuing in my outbox..... hopefully you'll get this later today.
Thankyou for the interest.

maniac79

Jedi Master
This is normal, the messages will shift from the outbox to "sent messages" once they are read. This feature can be used to edit messages in your outbox before they are read.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom