start of my sale

andrewmcgeoch

Padawan
All items can be paid for with Paypal.
I'll post the items packaged securely in boxes with bubble wrap, (special attention given to keeping the bubble in good nick!)
I will give the option of special (tracked) delivery within the uk, which will be at least a tenner extra.
Anything over seas i think will be sent by courier, which is more expensive but its just to be on the safe side.
prices do not include post and packing.

Trilogos for sale-

Yoda, the Jedi master (palitoy, 70, bubble damage on left) £200
Anakin Skywalker (palitoy, 70, un punched, no damage) £55
Romba (palitoy, 70, bubble damage on top, un punched) £50
Rancor Keeper (palitoy, 70, bubble badly crushed at bottom.) £25
Luke Skywalker (in Battle Poncho) (palitoy, 70, slight bubble damage on front, un-punched £140
Squid Head (palitoy, 70, bubble cerushed on front) £25
R2-D2 (with Sensorscope) (palitoy, 70, very slight bubble damage) £60
Lando Calrissian (Skiff Guard Disguise) (palitoy, 70, bubble damage top) £25
R2-D2 with pop up Lightsabre (palitoy, 70, bubble damage top, un-punched) £140
R5-D4 (palitoy, 70, slight bubble damage, un-punched) £120
Han Solo (In Trench Coat) (Palitoy, 70, bubble crushed at top, un-punched) £25
Ree-Yees (palitoy, 70, bubble dented at top) £30
EV-9D9 (palitoy, 70, very slight bubble crease only on top corners.) £150

ROTJ MOC's for sale-

Emperors Royal guard (kenner, 77, bubble slightly yellow, no damage) £80
Boba Fett (kenner, 79, double bubble, creasing on top of bubble) £350
Dengar (kenner, 77, double bubble, un- punched, bubble yellowing) £50
Logray (Ewock Medicine Man) (kenner, 65, bubble yellowing, but no damage) £35
Biker Scout (kenner, 77, bubble slightly yellowing, no damage) £50
Hammerhead (kenner, 77, bubble yellowing, no damage, un punched) £70
Nien Nunb (kenner, 77, bubble yellowing, no damage, un punched) £45
Admiral Ackbar (Kenner, 77, slightly yellowing, no damage, un punched) £45
Gamorrean Guard (kenner, 65, bubble yellowing, double bubble, slight damage right side) £50
Nikto (kenner, 79, bubble clear, damage to bottom right of bubble, un punched) £50
Luke Skywalker (Blonde) (palitoy, 65, mint) £225
Bossk (Bounty Hunter) (kenner, 77, bubble yellowing, cardboard insert, unpunched)) £50
Rebel Commander (kenner, 77, double bubble, yellowing, no damage, un punched) £35
IG-88 (kenner, 77, un punched, clear bubble, no damage) £110
Prncess Leia Organa (In Combat Poncho) (kenner, 79, unpunched, hat in extra bubble, no damage, slightly yellowing) £55
General Madine (kenner, 77, bubble yellowing, no damage) £35
Rebel Solidier (Hoth Battle gear) (kenner, 77, bubble yellowing, no damage, un punched) £45
8D8 (kenner, 79, double bubble, yellowing, no damage) £65
Princess Leia Organa (Bespin Gown) (kenner, unpunched, bubble yellowing, bubble good condition) £70
Teebo (kenner, 79, double bubble, yellowing) £55
Klaatu (palitoy, 65, bubble yellowing) £20
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatiuges) (palitoy, 45, yellow external lightsabre, creasing to top of bubble £85
AT-AT Driver (palitoy, 65, bubble creased top right and bottom left) £55
C-3PO with Removable Limbs (kenner, 77, bubble yellowing but good condition) £45
Greedo (Kenner, 77, bubble yellowing, crease on top of bubble) £65
Stormtrooper (palitoy, 65, crease on top and sides of bubble) £60
Stormtrooper (palitoy, mint, punched) £80
Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) (palitoy, 65, mint, punched) £50
Darth Vader (Palitoy, 65, Roj/2, slight crease on right of bubble) £95

you can see photos here-
https://picasaweb.google.com/mcgeoch.andy/StarWarsFigures

Joe

Grand Master
Guys, Andrew had valuations given to him by members of this forum and there were a lot of pictures to go through, you might see the figure and the price in that list and think it is a little below market value but if you take a look at some of the bubbles you will see why.

Valuation thread: http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12411

There was a chance for him to get real input on those figures from everyone on the boards and the thread has been there for quite a few days. If you didn't offer any help it's not really nice to post "wow crazy prices" on his thread to make him feel like he is selling too low. To be honest, I feel his prices are actually in line with the condition of his items and wish him all the best on his sale.

BTW- it's ok to be all "wow" and "ohh wish I had got there first" but just remember to word your posts in a way that doesn't make him or any other new seller pull a sale on another swf member because you make them doubt their prices.

TwistedMetal

Sith Lord
Joe I have tryed too help Andy and infact told him too drop his prices as I felt many of the mocs were over priced, and when i have compared the valuations to the actual prices they are higher, I'm sure Andy would say that the PM's he has had from me were saying the prices were too high on some of the mocs, too name a few Teebo, general madine, logray I'm sure you would agree, so at the end of the day all I have tryed too do is help Andy with sales advice!

Joe

Grand Master
Just to make it clear: I'm not buying, so I don't have any personal gain here, not exchanged one single PM with the guy but my opinion as a moderator and an onlooker is that it isn't particularly fair to put doubt in someones mind over their prices when they have already sold the figures you are commenting on.

As far as I can see there are several members that have just expressed interest in Andrew's figures and will very likely be sending him money now. Put yourself in their shoes, they pay for something - then someone comes along and says "wow that was cheap" or "wow look at those crazy prices" - do you think the thought might have crossed their mind that either:

a- someone is about to back door them and offer more
b- the seller (who is new by the way) will suddenly want more and jack the price up

Definitely not saying you can't comment on someones sale thread but just think about what your comment could potentially do for other SWF members when you post it. I can put my hand up and say I know exactly what it feels like to lay claim to something first and then find out the seller had second thoughts.

Anyways, I wouldn't like to assume anything nasty about Andrew as he seems to be the one in a million kind of guy that turns up here and actually does things properly but we still don't know him from Adam and for that reason only people should tread carefully with sales like this one. It's one thing to banter with forum friends that you have known for a while - it's another thing to possibly spook a completely new seller and jeopardise deals that have already been struck.

With that said - Everyone who is actually here to buy something, hope all goes well and both you and Andrew are happy with the deals struck :)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Gone to some great effort today to get some funds.

I need a reply of some kind to do business.

No reply does nothing for me. Especially when we're giving £100's to a stranger.

With all due respect please ignore my PMs as I am withdrawing from any transactions from this thread.

I wish the rest of you good luck.

andrewmcgeoch

Padawan
Im afraid you will all have to be patient.

I have a full time job (I'm making the assumption you guys do too!), this is becoming a big ass project and i want to do it right with out pissing too many people off.

I dont appreciate being berated for slowness, the damn things have sat in a box for almost the last 20 years, they aint gonna crumble to dust!

If you really want the figures PM me and i promise i will get to you, maybe not straight away, but you WILL get a reply eventually.

all the best,

Andy.

Joe

Grand Master
Perhaps as a suggestion Andy - You could get the ones you have sold out to the buyers and just hold off on selling for a bit, that way you can build some feedback and (possibly) some bridges and then get on with it.

I see 8 solds and 1 pending, that is more than enough for anyone with a full time job to be getting on with!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom